Chapter 5

We get back to the cabin and I look at Peter. "Thanks again" I say before going inside. "No problem." He opens the door and and I lay down in bed. I soon fall asleep.

I wake up about 3 hours later to yelling and music. I walk outside and see a fire. Peter and the lost boys are at the camp fire. I start to head back in but it got quiet quickly. Someone was reading something. I walk over.

"Dear Diary,
When I first came here I was scared and I felt alone. Then I met Peter. Peter Pan. I sorta...fell in love with him." It's Felix and he is reading my diary. Running away from the campsite I start to cry. I never wanted him to find out about my feelings for him.

"Amy!!" I hear Peter call, but I don't stop I keep running. My lungs are on fire and my feet are aching but I don't stop. "Slow down" he says just appearing in front of me. I fall on top off him and quickly scramble to my feet. I look at him then at the floor with tears in my eyes. "I...I didn't want you to know..I'm sorry if this ruins our somewhat of a friendship." I say through my tears. I turn to walk away but he grabs my arm and I tense up. My heart is racing as I wipe away the tears from my face. I see him smiling. "What?" I say puzzled. "If I knew this earlier, I would have done this.." He trails off, then it happens. He kisses me.

We were walking back to what I thought was the cabin but I was wrong. It feels like we have been walking for miles and miles. Then I hear something , it sounds like music.

"Cover your eyes" he says stoping in front of some hanging vines. "Why?" I say slipping my hand over my eyes. "Just trust me." He says taking my free hand. "I always do."

The music gets louder every step we take. "You can look now." He says taking my hand from my face and twisting his fingers with mine. I look around and see that we are in a cave like place. There is a waterfall in the back of the room and a..bed. I look from the bed to Peter. "This is 'our' new home. I swear I wasn't trying to get wild with you. Not yet anyways." He says smiling at me. I smile back at him and wrap my arms around his neck. He leans in and kisses me and I kiss him back. I move my hands to his chest and he puts his in my hips. "I love you Amy."

Leaning away from his lips I walk to the waterfall and look at my reflection. "Is everything okay?" He says coming up and hugging me from behind. "I just don't understand something.." I pause and turn around to look at Peter. "I don't understand how anybody could love me." He leans in to me and puts his forehead on mine. "How could anybody not love you."

I wake up in bed with Peters arms tightly wrapped around me. He is still asleep and I just look at him for a while. He's so cute with his messy hair and just the way he sleeps is adorable. I kiss his forehead and go for a walk.

Walking past some tree's, I see Felix. I turn away walking in the other direction. I hear foot steps following me and they keep getting closer and closer. More feet are following soon behind me and I start to sprint.

I trip over a root and the they quickly surround me. Felix and the lost boys. "Felix." I say stern. "Yes it is me. The one and only." He says bowing. "What do you want?" I say growling at him as I get up. "You see. I don't like Pan spending most of his time with you. He needs to spend his time with the island and more importantly the lost boys and I." All the boys agree with him and give me dirty looks. "So in order for Pan to come to his senses, we need him to think that you are cheating on him and he breaks up with you." He pulls out a knife with some black holy fluid on it, and I step back into one of the boys. Pushing me forward the word "poison" comes out of my mouth. "Yes this is poison. Now you must pretend to fall in love with me or.." He holds the knife up and pretends to inspect it. "Well I think you know. Oh and if you tell Pan about this we will make sure he will suffer suffer." They run off yelling and cheering.

I stay sitting and sob into my knees. I hear foot steps again and put my hands into fists. "FELIX GO AWAY!!" I say through my tears. "What do you mean 'Felix go away'?" I look up and see Peter. Everything is quiet for moment. "Amy. What's going on?" He sits next to me and looks at my sternly. "Ohh..umm..Felix, the lost boys and I were playing hide n seek and I told them I didn't want to play. They didn't listen so I ran away here and yeah.." He looks at me fiercely and I flash a fake smile at him. "Okay" he says oddly while getting up and helping me. "Thanks" I say hugging him as tears fill my eyes. "Just remember Pan. I love you."

OHHHHHH FELIXX YOU BAD BOY. Do you think Peter knows that there is something off about Amy??? :-0000