Chapter 6

We walk around the island for a while. We eventually arrive at 'our' new home. We stand in silence for a while and I finally get the guts to break the silence. "Soooo..I'm going to go get changed and I'm going to go to bed." Walking to go grab some clothes Peter has given me, a hand stops me. "Amy. Once you're done with that I need to talk to you." I nod and grab the clothes.
Changing, I think about what he would want to talk to me about.

I open the door and notice Peter taking off his shirt. I stop and stare at him. He has his back turned to me as he puts his head under the water.

"Are you checking me out?" He asks. He hasn't turned around but he knows I'm watching. "Maybe" I say giggling and run to the bed. I jump and bounce on the bed a few times before I'm still. He sits next to me and looks at me.

"Okay this is really hard for me to ask. Well I mean it isn't but it is. I just have wanted to ask you this for a while." I look at him and I get butterflies in my tummy. "Will..uh..will you go out with me?" He looks at the ground and I grab his chin, bringing his lips to mine. "Yes" I say smiling.

He picks me up and sets me on his lap. He starts to kiss me and I kiss back. I lay on top of him and kiss him more passionately. We keep kissing and he slips his hands under my shirt. "Woah.." I say taking my lips away from his. "Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to go to fast. I..I..I am so-" I cut him off and kiss him. "It's okay" I say and I roll over on my side of the bed.

Right as I'm about to fall asleep Felix comes up in my head. I remember what he said about me having to fall in love with him. I clench the sheets as hot years form in my eyes. Not tears of fear but tears of anger.

"Amy?" I hear Peter say looking over me. "Hmm" I say trying to sound like I'm asleep. "Oh. Uh nevermind." He lays down and pulls me against his body. I feel his body on mine and I start to calm down. "I love you Amy. Goodnight." Before I could say anything I drift off to sleep.