Taehyung : there is no need to feel embarrass hmm?

I asked while caressing her cheeks she quickly nodded......

Then we both walk further and enter in room i sit first my princess was about to sit beside me but i grab her wrist and pull her towards me causing her to land on my lap....

AN POV

(From now on i will write "she" instead of "you" for yn...🙃)

Her eyes widened and her cheeks started to burn when he rub her thighs.. while he just smirk looking at his shy wife....

Yn : t-tae---

Taehyung : shh.

Before she could say anything he shhed her and also she decided to zip her mouth coz she don't want him to loose his temper....

Soon the movie started and yess not forget to mention that he selected movie kinda romantic , thriller and mysterious type...

The girl on his lap is fully focused on the movie while he was surely not... The man was staring at his wify who is stuffying her mouth with popcorns causing her cheeks to puffed up...

She is too much adorable for his poor eyes to bear and specially when she was focused to something.....

Pulling her more closer to his chest.. he kept his one hand on her tummy and moves his hand gently on her tummy... Her eyes widened as she feel his hand on her tummy she quickly move her face and look at him...

As the movement she turn around his lips landed on her forehead for a small but lovable peck....

Taehyung : i love you so much princess.

Her cheaks heated up hearing his pure confession...

Yn : i l-love you t-too..

The girl said between her shyness... He smiled they again turn to screen.....

Time skip

Hour passed and the most romantic sceen came on screen in which girl and boy were desperately kissing each other... boy move his hand to the zip of girl's dress still kissing her....and Girl's dress fall from the shoulder

That's it yn put her palms on her eyes with blushed face....he notice it and smirk.... He slowly turn her around by her waist putting his two fingers under her chin he made her look at him....

Yn : t-tae--

Taehyung : princesss... What is the point of watching this scene in tv.... I am here i can show you live.. *smirk*

With that he push her on couch and hover over her.. her eyes widened before she push him he pin her hands above her head with his one hand and quickly take her lips in his.....

Sucking her lips softly he lick her lips asking for enternce, when she didn't open her lips he pinch her waist making her gasp taking a good advantage he enter his tongue inside devoring it.....

After few minutes she started pushing him indicating that she is out of breath.. he pulled away and look at her with smirk before he could do anything she immediately push him away by his chest he moved back because of her sudden behaviour ...

Standing up she said....

Yn : tae.. i need.. to go.. washroom...

with that she immediately run towards upstairs in their room....

He frown at her wierd behavior... Why the hell she push him when he wants to kiss her till her lips get swollen , her breath became hitched...but this girl push him like nothing..