"Yikes." Fiona grimaced, "wish I had it. Maybe you should take Mrs Niedereiter up on her offer," she suggested jokingly.

Mrs Niedereiter was an older woman in the neighbourhood who'd propositioned lip when he was doing some work for her in her garden.

Lip was quiet for a moment before standing up, "thanks for the idea," he said.

"Your not seriously gonna do it?" questioned Hollie.

"Mommy," Liam babbled.

Lip shook his head, "no. But I could smash her birdhouse again." He shrugged before leaving.

"Hey," said Fiona making Hollie turn to her, "...what do you think of Steve?" She asked.

"Ass is kinda small. Not really my type." Hollie joked, Fiona looked down at Liam and stoked his hair, "you about to retreat and count your wounded?" Hollie asked her.

Fiona shook her head as she lifted Liam onto her lap, "no, just...I just wanna know if I should trust him." she said.

"That's like asking if you should believe in god," said Hollie making Fiona look down at Liam.

"I gotta go to work," said Hollie as she started to head towards the stairs, "see you later,"

|🚬|

"No, no don't,"

"Hell hath no fury like popcorn burned," said Fiona as she walked into the living room with a bowl of popcorn.

The Gallaghers, save for Frank and Debbie who were both at Sheila's, were all sitting together in the living room getting ready to watch a movie. Veronica had brought Ethel and her son Jonah over and Nick had come too.

"Steve coming?" asked Veronica.

"Hope so," said Fiona.

"Are you guys gonna make a baby while we watch cosmos?" asked Carl as he placed a few plastic bowls on the coffee table, "because that's gonna make me throw up,"

"Billions and Billions of sperm," said Fiona in a weird alien voice as Hollie snuck up behind carl and tickled his sides. "Ew!" Carl retched as he pushed Hollie's hands away.

"Can you hurry up and turn it on already?" asked Lip as he handed out bottles of beer to the adults.

"Yeah, hurry up, I gotta get back to work," said Ian as he sat down. Veronica turned the tv on and Steve walked through the front door.

"Hey," said Fiona as she handed Liam to Hollie. Hollie sat down on the sofa with Liam on her lap and Nick wrapped his arm back around her waist.

"Missed you, stranger," said Fiona as Steve leaned down to kiss her, "you too," he said.

"Get a room," said Carl.

"Get your tickets?" Steve asked Lip as he sat down in a spare space next to Fiona.

"Uh, yeah," said Lip as he took the concert tickets out of his pocket and held them up to show Steve.

"Glad I could help," said Steve.

"Glad you're glad," said Lip as he handed Steve a beer out of the pack that was on the coffee table. "Steve"

Steve ate some popcorn, "this popcorn is burnt," he commented.

"Our microwave sucks," said Hollie.

Fiona pointed her finger in his face, "that doesn't mean I want you to buy us a new one," she said warningly.

A few minutes later Debbie walked through the front door looking like she was on the verge of tears. "Debs?"

"Honey, what happened?" questioned Fiona.