35. It's called riding baby!

Aditya Pov:

I felt overwhelmed after hearing Granny's words to Rosh. I knew that I couldn't solve this matter independently and Granny came like a Goddess to help me. I will be thankful for her, Ishaan and Anitha for the rest of my life. After I left Rosh's room this morning, I decided to spend time and celebrate my happiness with Ananya. I lay on my bed beside Ana and kept gawking at the ceiling, assuming and presuming all the possible incidents and scenes going to take place in future days. 

"Dada!" Ana's cute voice interrupted my assumptions train. I pulled her close into my embrace and gazed at her amusing, surprising, full of question chocolate-brown eyes.

"Yes, Ana!" 

"When will Rosh mama start leaving with us?"

"When do you want her to come to our house?"

"Soon." she giggled and crouched herself in my embrace. "Dada! At Inder's birthday party," she began cutely staring at me. Inder is her first friend to happen in her kindergarten. And last week was his birthday party, that Rosh and I had attended with Ana. "He cut his cake with his dada and mama. I also want to cut with you and Rosh mama." I hugged her tightly and pecked her forehead. Sometimes she speaks more maturely than the three-year-old usually apprehends before speaking. And I assume, it's because of the incompleteness, she feels in her life because of no mother. I wouldn't have known her desire for mother love if Roshni hadn't stepped into our life. But she simply put the best dates of a wedding in my head.

"You love so much to Rosh Mama?" She hummed against my chest. "Whom do you love more?" She pulled away and sat beside me, crisscrossed. She went into deep thought. "I love when Rosh mama reads stories for me, brings gifts for me. And I love that chocolate milkshake, she makes for me. I love her in saree, I love when she cuddles me."

"Hmmm..." I stroked my chin, in an action to think deeply. "That means, you love Rosh mama more than your dada." She gave me a sheepish smile. I puffed my lips out. She giggled and pecked on my lips. 

"You are my best dada." And she knew how to pamper me. She continued narrating about her experiences with the sangeet and last night's ceremony, "haha!" she giggled in middle. "Shanu and Ishu looked yellow yellow" then a doubt popped in her head, "Rosh mama and you will also look yellow, yellow." I keened regarding what she is referring to.

"Yes, Rosh mama and dada will also look yellow, yellow."

"Dada, I will buy so many dresses."

"Ok. Done."

"Dada, when will you give me a small baby to play with." I caught her hands and replied,

"Soon! but you will promise me you will take care of your Rosh mama!" She nodded her head and smiled.

"Let's halt your chit-chat here!" Mom interfered stepping inside the room. "I need to ready her for the wedding." 

After she left with Ana, I decided to go to Ishaan's room, to help him dress up as the groom, finally...I thought and smiled. 

****

Roshni's POV:

The dress, we, I mean Adi, Ana, and I shopped for the wedding, were much similar. It was like a family-couple dress. Mine was white Lehange with gold and orange embroidery work, and Adi's was white sherwani with an orange jacket. His jacket has embroidery of golden. And Ana' was golden sharara. I loved our dresses so much. Even the saleswomen, who helped us find our dresses also seemed to be happy with our selections. 

ADITYA'S OUTFIT