"Right" he gritted out almost forcing himself to talk to me " the lights on the main stage have been acting out, I want you to check the control panel that's in the back stage and see if you can get it working without disturbing the show going on right now, If you can't get it done check on them after the restaurant closes down for the night." This bitch also wants me to do overtime... in his words he's lucky that I like his kid.

Making sure to close the door as loud as possible I made my way backstage before I heard a little muffled cry in the parts and service.

Don't tell me he trapped a kid in there.

I tried to open the door only to realise that it had been locked... wow this man is cruel. My action only caused the cries of the child to get louder when the reality hit me again that I didn't have the parts and service keys.

Wasn't I meant to come to this room often? Rolling my eyes i quickly headed to Williams office and yet again came in without knocking.

He stood up abruptly and before a word can be spoken from him I asked him for the keys.

"Why? The parts and service room is never locked." This caused me to roll my eyes which made him smirk.

"First of, I don't trust you anymore after you locked me in there and secondly I need a fuse to replace the one that blew up in the control panel but it just so happened to be locked now." William sighed as he put his face onto his hands before he dug around his draw.

"Henry must've locked it since sometimes kids wander in there." More like you take them there. Throwing the keys at me I caught them with one hand before I went out of the office without giving a thank you.

Rushing back towards parts and service I unlocked the door and pulled on the string that turned on the faint light.

Nothing could be seen in here and I thought it was just my imagination before I heard another whimper coming from underneath the table.

Kneeling down I grasped onto the table as I tilted my head to the side to get a better view at who was there to find a small figure bundled up in their own tears and shaking profusely.

Evan.

No way his father would have done this. If he had he wouldn't have handed me the keys so willingly.

Taking a deep breath I thought what would be the best course of action here. It's not too often I deal with kids especially since most of the friends I have are in my line of business and a lot of the time our kind of people dedicate to not have a family since they are just a weakness to be exploited if we are found out.

Evans whimpers were continuing and I still had no idea what to do until I remembered the freddy plush he had given me.

Smiling at the idea I quickly ran into the staff room and grabbed the plush that was still in my locker.

On this day I definitely beat some kind of world record because I was back in the parts and service in a matter of seconds.

Crawling under the table, I was hoping Evan had noticed me but he had refused to look up.

I knew I was about to do something I regretting, I just hoped no one was around and so I put on my best freddy faz bear voice and positioned my fingers so the arms and head would move to my command.

"Oh boy what do we have here." Evan lifted his head up out of curiosity "I was just going to my concert to play with the band and I heard this one special boy crying." He gave out a little giggle.

"I know it's you crystal, you can stop pretending." This statement caused me to move the plush's head around.

"I don't see no crystal, maybe you should be a pirate like foxy since you have an eye for those... could certainly help him since you know... he's missing one." Evan bursted out in laughed and I couldn't help but to give a little smile myself. He was so god damn adorable. "Come on let's wipe those tears away" i gently moved freddy's legs until I got up to the crying child's face and gently patted the tears away with freddy's small arms causing his face to rub up against evans.

"Okay okay that's enough I can wipe the rest on my own." The little kid giggled as he pushed the bear say from him persistently.

"Alright but only if you give me a big old hug." Taking the plushy out of my hands he hugged the bear with all his strength before he met my eyes while he kept on hugging the plush, he then disregarded the toy and jumped into my arms which caught me off guard.

I will never get used to people hugging me out of nowhere, it always triggers my fight or flight response but I suppose I could allow it to happen this one time.

Even though we were in a room that was practically dark I still saw the spark light up in his eyes as he stared into mine before he turned around and grabbed the plush again which he carefully handed over to me.

"Come on. Your parents must be worried." As we both got out of the room I saw mrs afton frantically search the room for her son while everyone looked worried around her.

"Mrs Afton, your son is right here." She turned my way the stress faded from her face as she saw Evan right next to me.

"Oh my god Evan, I had been so worried." She checked for any injuries on his body. It made me curious as to how William got such a wonderful woman, I hope he's treating her right. "Thank you so much sweetheart, I really appreciate it."

"Oh it's nothing mrs afton." A slight blush appeared on my face as I was never thanked for anything either, even after my kills the person that hired me never thanked me so I just never got used to it.

"Please call me Lora, mrs afton makes me feel old." I smiled and gave a quick nod in that time Evan managed to make it to the door near his siblings before a boy, which I assumed to be his bother, pushed him onto the ground.

Absolutely fuming, I dodged passed Lora to appear right in front of the boy that pushed sweet Evan over. "How dare you lay your hands on him" he rolled his eyes which made my eye twitched but instead of paying any more attention to him I lifted Evan up "are you good buddy?" My question caused him to shake his head and I thought it would be the best idea to hand his bear back over. "How about you take freddy so he can protect you." Smiling gratefully at me he hugged the bear tight as he showed it to his little sister who said chica was better.

Lora had been reprimanding Micheal? I think I heard her over say while I had been comforting Evan which after the family had walked out the front door towards a blue family car.

Taking a deep breath, I tried to remember what my task had been before I heard Evan when I saw one of the lights on stage flicker.

Oh yes I was supposed to fix those damn things.

...

This is actually a pretty long chapter... for my standards anyway