Kavin: you send her gift on our wedding anniversary...what was it?

Purvi: (smile and said) gold chain with this pendant...she pull her chain inside her neck...show him...it's beautiful heart shape pendant...actually, I buy three of these..One for me, one for Miss roshini and one for (she stop) leave it.

CID not believing, what just happen and purvi revealing truth shake them...they never think.

Dushyant look kavin and then purvi...she is rubbing her arms.

Dushyant: shreya bring first aid box and apply cream on her arm...hearing this kavin look purvi.he see her arm...which have his complete finger print...he feel ashamed...he stand to his chair and go to her side.

Kavin: I know that girl pari by name...roshini call her young sister...unfortunately I never met her...as you say you are pari.I accept this...because you show me the thing you send her...did you tell me one thing more?

Purvi: look him and understand what he want to ask her she said: yes, I write a song on this tone and send her with her wedding anniversary gift.

Kavin shocked...he stammer...how come you know...mean I want to...mean how you would know... Purvi smile on his gesture...I know Kavin what you want to ask me?

Kavin: toh kya mere liye woh gana gao gi.

Purvi: no, not today...
Pankaj interrupted them and said: hey, purvii it's your turn to sing now...why not that song?

Purvi look him and said in slow and teary voice: sorry, pankaj I can't sing that song because I am not ready for that...she look bit upset...I am sorry...I am so sorry...she hide her face with her palms.

Dushyant stop shree to say more and signal shreya to apply cream on her arm...

Shreya  come forward...hold purvi...make her sit and gently apply cream on her arm... purvi i sit quietly and Kavin feel guilty to see those marks...situation is bit tense here

Purvi feel she did wrong to reveal this truth now and ruin this party...she signal Ishita .

she whisper some in her ear...purvi clear her throat and every one pay attention to her.

Purvi: pankaj, I sing a beautiful song...in the memory of my best friend...she slowly continue...she is no more here...but today is a friendship day, so I dedicate this song to her.

Purvi, play piano and sing beautifully this song:

HUI AANKH NUM AUR YEH DIL MUSKARAYA

TOH SAATHI KOI BHULA YAAD AAYA

MOHABAT JAB BHI KAHIN ZIKR AAYA

TOH SAATHI KOI BHULA YAAD AAYA

Purvi voice is really beautiful...song
words is heart taking... Dushyant remember his friend roshini...this song took pankaj and nikhil back with remembering riya.

KIYA YAHI PIYAR KARNAY KA ANJAAM HAY

DIL LAGANY KA YEAH KAISA INAAM HAY

HANSI JISS KO DI HAY USSI NAY RULAYA

TOH SAATHI KOI BHULA YAAD AAYA

Purvi raise her eyes and look kavin...

Kavin easily see her wet eyes...these word shrug him...he remember all those situation when he tease her...try to kick her out...put her in danger...try to prove that she is not fit for CID.

ISS TARAH RASM-ULFAAT AADHA KIJIYAY

DIL KISAY KA NA TOOTAY DUA KIJIYAY

KHABI RAIT PAR GHAR KISSI NAY BANAYA

TOH SAATHI KOI BHULA YAAD AAYA

Ishita a look dushyant and same time he look her...she smile for this coincident...

Dushu return smile to her...he feel soft corner for her...She is very committed and brave officer...She is very good addition in CID.

Dushyant start thinking about riya...then he fix his gaze on kavin.

TOOTH JATAY HAIN BAN KAY MUQADAR YAHAAN

CHOOT JATAY HAIN HATHOON SAY SAGHAR YAHAAN

KABHI SARD SHABNAM NAY KOI GHAR JALAYA

TOH SAATHI KOI BHULA YAAD AAYA

Purvi finishes her song and everyone back in present...she  wipes her tears...but its comes again and again...she can't handle...she already feel her heart heavy...she just hides her face and burst out crying.

Ishita , shreya ,nikhil and pankaj gather near her try to console her...Both Kavin and dushyant stand on their places...

Kavin want to console her but feel guilty...feel no courage to talk to her...

Dushyant just give him a hard glare and move to her side...they give him way.

Dushu:  put his hand on her head and said: purvi, what happen? Why are you crying? Are you remembering somebody? She just manages to nod.

He said: look here, you know roshini is my best friend...she call you younger sister...so, I declare myself brother for you... (She quickly head up to see him) he smile and continue...yes, I always see a younger sister in you...your innocence...bubbly talk...your caring behaviour always remind me roshini...you and her...(he stop)I mean I see that you both have so many thing similar...you always remind me her...today I know why? I know you meet her not for long time...but sometime...one meeting is enough to know other person and sometime we spend our whole life to knowing but in vain...I don't know the connection between you and roshini but I am happy to see you here...you tied up whole of us in one relation...beyond the expectation.

Dushyant's talk...ease her...she is happy...wipe her tears...stand...said: I am sorry, if I hurt you but I am happy to find brother like you...thanks.

Dushyant: smile and hug her. All .. claps...with tears...in their eyes.

She takes out one friendship band and said: today, I have no rakhi...but assume this as rakhi... dushu happily raises his hand and she tied up on his wrist...he again hug her and peak on her forehead.

Dushyant: OK, guys...it's enough...shall we start eating and wow, what a beautiful cake...look delicious...who make that?

They all divert attention on food...

Purvi said: I make this cake especially for everyone...I make these samosa...Ishita  said...I buy these biscuits and everyone start mentioning things they bought and then they warm  some items...make tea and coffee...they all having things...then everyone ask both seniors to cut the cake...they all enjoy having things and making fun with each other...

Purvi is also forgetting everything and enjoy.

Day finish in good manner...so, many things happen today...many truths reveal...two friends unite again...recall some old memory...one brother sister bond...one truth reveal about purvi...but what about kavin...

Kavin in dilemma...he remember what the Radha bibi said to him...he remember her words...she said: you are her rakhshak...she is your destiny...she belong to you...you don't understand this thing now but soon you start understanding...and is this beginning of that...he is keep thinking...her relation with Roshini...he remember everything roshini said about her...she like her student pari...she call her little sister...the way she talk...the way she smile...her beauty...her sadness...roshini discuss each and every thing with him...he remember one day he get irritate with her too much pari nama...then he tease her said: I feel that pari is his sautan...and Roshini laugh too much for mentioning pari his sautan...remembering that... smile crept on his lips...than Dushyant shake his shoulder...his chain of thought broken...he look him..

Dushyant: kavin, gahr nahin jaana hay kiya, chalo sab ready hain jaanay ko. He look they wind up everything and ready to go.

He also stand and ready to go...Ishita mad purvi go with Dushyant and Kavin and pankaj in nikhil and shreya in another car

...they all say bye to each other and way to go home..

I know but boring hai