Purvi try to avoid eye contact with everyone...she feels a bit shy...for her bold thought...she starts biting her nails...she constantly lowers her gaze...Suddenly, she feel warm gaze on her...without looking she know...who is could be? When pankaj sing last sentence

KHABI MERE SAATH KOI RAAT GUZAAR...TUJHAY SUBHA TAK KAROON MAIN PYAR.

By chance purvii raise her eyes...kavin see her...purvi see strange emotion in his eyes...she can't understand...she willing to know...she want him to explain his emotion...she keep looking at him...forget everything...she needs clarification...what does she see in his eyes? Is really true? She looks at desire, love, affection, care and passion.
Kavin not try to hide his emotion...he not snap...He want to tell her...show his emotions...his care...his passion...purvi wants to speak to him...but no not this time.

All  keep praising pankaj...their voices make Kavin and purvi back in present...

Pankaj: actually, yeh song purvi ne likha hai now all turn to purvi.

Dushyant : I must say purvi ..really how beautiful you write...its really full mood swing and romantic thought.

Purvi;  just shyly nodded than manage and said: Now, it's your turn ishita

Ishita: (a bit hesitate) purvi whisper in her ear...this is good time to express your feeling...tell him...what you want?

Ishita  glare her with fake anger...clear her throat and said: I reveal this truth that...like purvi...I also love to read and write poetry...and I write one poetry name

KAASH MAIN TERAY HASEEN HAATH KA KANGAN HOTA.

I delicate this poetry to purvi  because this idea comes...while I see her wearing... hand full of bangles. (Sorry readers I am not writing her poetry here otherwise it gonna very long)

They all like her poetry...purvi special say thanks to her...

Shreya turn comes and she reveals the truth that one day she hides pankaj favourite gadget...and after one week return him without telling...noankajnremember that incident and become full time angry...he want to kill her but nikhil  catch him and purvi  give him water as well whisper some in his ears he become calm and peace.

Purvi : Ok, guys now it's our seniors. turn...

Dushyant : what? Why me? What happen you purvi...

Purvi i: not only you, sr. Inspector Kavin khanna first you...she smirk. Don't worry my turn comes in end.

Kavin: (look her) Ok, one day I take that CD from the record room and try to check the data on it...but I find nothing so, I put it back.

Dushyant: (look him unbelievable) just manage to say... Kavin

Purvi: It's Ok, he returns it...leave it now, it's your turn Dushyant...now reveal one truth.

Dushyant  look once kavin...the truth is this that he want to apologise him...for all those words to say that day...murderer of Roshini...reason of her brutal murder...etc... Dushyant heart restless after that day...he was angry that day...say anything comes in his mind and tongue...
Sometime he remembers those past moment...when he and Kavin spend together...happy...doing jogging...exercising...joking...making fun...riding bikes...cutting chai...late night movie...weekend spend together...he missing that part of life very badly...he miss his friend.

After that incident...He always call him Kavin only..like stranger...he want to fill this gap...want to become his friend again...but he is scared...he scared of his reaction...

Dushyant  don't know what reaction Kavin shows...when he come forward to him...he confuse...first thing his reaction...second his ego stop him to move forward...he want him again with full of his heart feeling but scared.

Ishita and purvi  look Dushyant very keenly...

Dushyant fix his gaze on Kavin face...sink in deep thinking...

Kavin surprise to see dushyant ...

Kavin:  thinking...yeh mujhko aise kyu dekh rha hai ...

Ishita and purvi whisper each other then purvi...clear her throat and call Dushyant...

Dushyant  just snap out...his chain of thought broke... He look purvi...she smile on him and said: ye

Purvi: yes  Dushyant come on reveal one truth...your turn...why too much thinking? She stop then continue...If you want I can tell your truth...what are you thinking in this time I can tell you?

Dushyant shock...what? No, It's not possible...you don't know what I am thinking? No, you can't tell me.

Purvi  smile cheekily and said: not only me ...even... Ishitaa is also able to tell you...you want to bet.

Dushyant: I can't believe...ok, if you both tell me what I am thinking and what I want to reveal today? So, whatever you ask for me I do it.

Dushyant said in confidence.

Ishita: sir, what are you saying? Just think one more time please.

Dushyant: no, Ishita ....what I say? I never go back for my words.

Purvi tell me, what you think?

Purvi see ishitaa...they both talk in eyes...then purvi says: ok, here is paper you write in this paper...what are you thinking and what is the truth you want to reveal?

Dushyant take the paper and pen...start writing...all are quiet...pin drop silent...

Kavin also curious to know...what he is thinking and what truth he want to reveal?...as well he want to know...how come purvi and ishita know about it...everyone sink in deep thought...then

Dushyant finish his writing...he folded the paper and place in middle of table.

Purvi:  Ishita  you tell us...me, no no, you tell us...come on .hurry up.

Ishita  gulp her saliva...clear her throat...try to say some but stop...purvi I can't...yes, you do it...don't look Dushyant just speak.

Purvi  instructs her.

Kya hai us chit mein socho sochoo...