Chapter 19

Opening my eyes for the hundredth time instant pain washed over my whole body, making me groan. Everything was burning and hurting like hell, my broken arm was swollen, and it was tinted with a mixture of dark blue and violet colour while some other wounds were lightly inflamed. Being only a half-fledged vampire, my wounds wouldn't heal fast. I was enormously hungry and in need for some blood. Hence, my body was just weak and only those chains were holding me up straight. And they say that vampires are monsters. "Oh, just look at yourself. So miserable and weak", the madman commented amused. I just gritted my teeth in anger and narrowed my eyes. "My, my still having an attitude" "You might just kill me already", I stated flatly. "And why should I do that?" "You aren't getting any information out of me" "Don't worry I will find a way to squash out the information" He chuckled. "Then good luck, asshole." Now it was my turn to smirk. One could see it ticked him off greatly. Immediately, he went to his table and took a bucket full of water and splashed the water at me again. I hissed out in pain. Clothes being soaking wet, and blood started to drip from my every injury I had. "You will regret it, (y/n)", the scientist spat at me fumingly. "I will get the needed information in one way or another. You will see. And you will betray him just like you did it with us." He then leaned into my ear and whispered menacingly making my heartbeat stop and eyes going wide: "And after I have the information, I will fuck you senselessly until you can't take it anymore. No, I will even go beyond that. And later my dear, I will personally kill you and deliver your body to your beloved vampire." He then started to laugh like some maniac while I was shaking in fury allowing tears to escape my (e/c) eyes. "You, sick bastard!!", I managed to yell out. He ignored me and took something from the table. Turning around, I saw that it was electrocuting stick. 'Oh no, no, no, I'm still all wet' Grinning at me sadistically, he approached me slowly. "Nooooo!!", I screamed while trying to break free from these annoying chains. Turning on the shocker he pressed it right between my breasts. On instant electricity flowed through my entire body. I started to writhe and twist, screaming in pain. It felt like a thousand lightning bolts were hitting me endlessly. Stopping he attached some cables on different spots of my body patching it up so that it would hold. The madman then turned on the machine, which was standing on the table, and a new wave of shocking went through my body. But this time it was much worse. I screeched yet again in pain and agony. Spitting up blood. My brain felt like it would explode any minute. And this continued for a while. I was screaming and thrashing wildly, desperately trying to break free, twisting my feet in process. But every attempt was in vain. Between my loud screams I was gasping for air while sobbing violently. 'Crowley, please help me one more time' Seeing my weak state the scientist started to laugh again increasing the strength of electricity making me shriek out even more if it is even possible. Suddenly, I heard a loud explosion outside the room. And then the alarm went off. After what seemed liked eternity, the torturing stopped. "You two", the man ordered, "go check what is happening out there and inform the headquarter immediately as well." With a salute the two soldiers stormed off. I looked up weakly, seeing the face of the madman made my stomach twist. "Well, then if we already have this kind of gifted opportunity, I will take some use of it." With a dirty grin he stood now in front of me. He ripped off my leftovers of my uniform leaving me only in my underwear. He traced his thick fingers over my stomach. "No, stop this", I pleaded desperately while thrashing around. He only chuckled darkly in response. "Oh, my dear, so we- "But he got cut off as a wall exploded behind him. I started to cry uncontrollably as I finally saw him. Though this time his demeanour was not only calm but dangerous as well that even I got some chills. "Well, what an honour to see you here that soon", the scientist began pulling out his weapon. Yet, you noticed while he pretended to be almighty, his hands were trembling in fear. At once he ran at Crowley to attack him. 'What a foolish move', I thought. "Get lost", said Crowley coldly, killing the scientist instantly. The way he slashed of the scientist's head displayed perfectly how pissed off he was. I gulped nervously, but also felt relieved at the same time. He then walked quickly to my side freeing me from those chains. But being so weak, my body succumbed, however, Crowley caught my fragile body before it could hit the floor. He takes off his cloak and covers my half-naked body. He then picked me up bridal style, and I promptly wrapped my arms carefully, around his neck, holding him for my dear life. Crowley then carried me out of this room, and I felt unconscious.