Serena: Leave Me Alone

Start from the beginning

You: Um... Are you sure you don't want to work on this together?

Serena: 1000% Sure. Now beat it. Leave me alone.

You: Okay then, I'll see you at lunch!

He gives a small knock on my forehead and returns back to his original desk. I just sigh and thought that maybe I should've used him to get some of these answers, then tell him to beat it.

Serena: (Sigh) Oh well...

(Timeskip)

It's Lunchtime, and I'm already seated at a table that I have to myself. I'm eating my lunch as I look at my phone and around the lunch room as well. There's nothing to do except to just watch videos on my phone and no one to talk to except for,

You: Yo yo!

Y/n. He sits down next to me and I just look at him.

Serena: You're gonna bother me again?

You: Yeah! You seemed lonely.

Serena: I got no one to sit next to and no one to talk to.

You: You can always talk to me! We're pals!

He says as he pats my back, which makes me just scoot away from him a bit.

Serena: Don't you have your own friends to hang out with.

You: Yeah, but I thought you would like a buddy to eat with.

Serena: I don't need one, just go away.

You: C'mon~ Talk to me!

Serena: We've already talked, now bye.

You: Don't be like that my guy!

Serena: Ugh, go away please. Leave me alone.

You: Alright, alright. Peace out best friend!

He says with a smile and pats my head a few times. He gets up and walks over to his friend group. I just sigh and continue to eat. Maybe I should've let him stay, he's always so nice and I have no idea why I'm acting so rude to him. Maybe it's my personality or I'm just in a mode today. Am I a Tsundere maybe? Nah, I can't be.

Serena: (Sigh) Oh well...

(Timeskip)

School has ended and I'm on my way home right now. As I make my way out of the school and I start to leave the premises, I look in front of me and see 2 girls walking up to me. I know those two and I know who they hang out with.

Serena: Oh no...

I turn around quickly and then see 2 more girls walking up to me from behind. I also know those two and still know who they hang out with.

Serena: Oh my...

I turn to my right and see my one and only bully walking up to me as well.

Serena: Oh dear...

I back up from the girls as they approach me but then suddenly my back hits the wall.

Serena: Shoot...

???: Haha! Nowhere to go!

All 5 girls made a circle around me, making it harder to try and get passed them.

???: Hey Serena~

Serena: Hmph, Alexis.

Yup, my bully is Alexis Rhodes. Me and her are rivals when it comes to who the best female Fusion Summoner is and we've been rivals for a while.

Alexis: Aww~ You're shaking~

Serena: What do you want?!

Alexis: You know what I want. Your deck, hand it over. Or you could cough up $20 so that way I can leave you alone for another whole weak.