"Oi, Messiah" I hear Eduardo's voice say in the mind link "could you get everyone's attention. I have a special announcement".

I looked at him across the table and nodded. Before turning back to my parents.

"Hey! I would like both of you to stop bickering and be quiet please!" I then said in an alpha tone "Eduardo would like to announce something".

The room went quiet as both Heather and Eduardo looked at each other and smiled. Eduardo then placed a hand on Heather's. Which was on the table, before he then gently creased it.

"Now, recently before we planned to come here. Heather here has been feeling a little off a couple of weeks before the trip over here" he then said "showing the classical signs of pregnancy. So, we both both decided that she...should do a test".

Me and the others instantly knew what he was talking about. But we stayed silent, just so he could confirm if all of our thoughts were true.

"And I am happy to say that...we are having our third pup!" Eduardo then exclaimed happily.

"Oh my gosh!" My mom then exclaimed happily.

"Wait, we're having another sibling!" Arron and Noah then exclaimed at the same time.

"Yes, you're having another sibling. Are you excited?" Heather then asked the both of them.

"Yeah! I can't wait to be the best big brother!" Noah then exclaimed.

"No! I'm gonna be the best big brother!" Aaron then exclaimed.

"No me!" Noah then exclaimed.

"ME!" Aaron then yelled.

"Now boys! I'm sure both of you will be a great brother to your soon to be young sibling" Eduardo then said "but that doesn't mean that you can argue over who will be the best brother. Now, apologize you each other".

"Ugh, I'm sorry Aaron" Noah then said.

"I'm sorry Noah" Aaron then said after.

We all chuckled a bit before we all started to congratulate the both of them for the successful pregnancy.

But that left just one thing. What was its gender?

I then asked Eduardo if they knew already. But then, he revealed that since they just found out last week. They didn't know about it until two days before the trip here.

So, that meant a couple of more weeks until it's time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June 13th, 2027

Judah

Well this is just great! Even after a tour of this giant place you call a house.

I STILL FIND MYSELF GETTING LOST!!!

I whined as I walked around the house. Trying to find my way back to the stairs so I could have breakfast. Just as I about to go down yet another hall way.