Prologue

Tw: Mentions Of Kidnapping

"FIND HIM!" I then screamed at my beta "FOR CHRIST SAKE! HE COULD BE ANYWHERE OUT OF THE COUNTRY BY NOW".

"Messiah, I know you're upset" my beta then said "I know you want to find Ezekiel as soon as possible. But, yelling at me won't make things better! You need to calm down so we can figure out what to do". "I. Don't. Care" I then growled "I WILL NOT STOP AT ANYTHING UNTIL MY SON IS SAFE AND SOUND RIGHT INFRONT OF ME".

My beta flinched as I slammed my fist into my desk. Causing everything non heavy to bounce up and down.

"Messiah, please" my beta pleaded "if we want to find him or have any chance of getting him back. We need to act fast". There was a tense silence in the room before I finally managed to calm down. "Fine" was all I said before letting out a deep sigh.

"Good, now here's what I have planned out so far" he then started to explain his plan "so, what we're doing right now is having every warrior search the pack lands for this vehicle you witness take Ezekiel. Since we have much territory to still search. They couldn't have gotten that far. The warriors at every exit has been informed of the kidnapping. So, they'll search in every vehicle that's exiting our lands. But, if we don't find him within the next day. I'll contact every pack surrounding us that we have alliances with to be on the look out. That's, if the situation gets out of our control. We even have packs out of our country keeping a look out".

"And what if we don't find him in a week? What will we do then" I then asked before growling again. "That, unfortunately I do not know" he then said "but, we still need to stick to the plan here, okay". "I know, Sebastian" I then exclaimed "but this happened on the same day when Evelyn died. What if...".

"No, we are not down that path yet" He then stopped me mid sentence "I know this coincidentally happened on the same day Evelyn died last month. But we can't go down that path that Ezekiel died. This just happened today, Messiah. There's still a lot of hope left. We need to think of the positive outcome first. We'll find him Messiah. It's just going to take time. But you'll see him back in your arms in just a few days".

"Thanks for the words of encouragement" I then said "but we're definitely not out of the woods yet, Sebastian". "Go and plan out with the other warriors" I then instructed "I have to contact my parents. You're dismissed, Sebastian". "Yes Alpha" was all he said before heading out of the room.

Once the door closed. I sat in silence thinking about how all of this unfolded. Fuck, I was just watching him for a second. Playing in the front yard of our house. Then the next thing I knew. A car just came out of nowhere and the door opened. Before I could even stand up he and the car was gone. All I remember was frantically mind linking all the pack members about what happened. And looking in a panic for that black sedan that took my son. Everything just goes blank until now.

I suddenly erupt in anger. I growled as I stood up before I wiped everything off my desk and flipped the table just after that. Luckily, I put my laptop and computer on a different desk. I pant from both anger and frustration before picking up a book and throwing it across the room. Hitting a lamp and knocking it to the ground.