-_1_-

It was such a beautiful evening; sun setting, few clouds, and warm, summertime weather. But not for Johnny Cade. Or Dallas Winston, or Tim Shepard, or really any greaser. The Soc's had been off on a jumping-spree since the rumble and now, the whole gang was spending their days either bunched up at the drive-in or cooped up in the Curtis house, sweating their asses off. Now, the gang was having a terribly sweaty summer, so of course, Dallas was dying seeing Johnny shirtless all the time. And since he'd joined track with Ponyboy, Dallas had to stop picking up the high schoolers of the gang because of the uniform making him hard all the time-not to mention how Johnny had joined cheer as a joke and every Friday he'd be in the short black skirt that was required.

Today was the same as any other Sunday; sweaty and indecently hormonal. Sodapop and Steve were at the DX fucking senseless, Darrel was bored at work, Ponyboy was reading in the living room, Two-bit was watching Mickey Mouse on the floor, and Dallas and Johnny were sitting on the couch, silently wishing they could date.

Dallas reached an arm around Johnny's waist and pulled him onto his lap, making the younger greaser gasp. "Shh." Dallas whispered. Ponyboy and Two-bit wouldn't notice if they'd been yelling at the top of their lungs, but Dallas was at least saving them from hearing it if they happened to set the book down or take their eyes from the TV. Dallas plunged his hand down the front of Johnny's pants, groping at Johnny's cock through his underwear. Johnny's eyes widened. Suddenly, the worst case scenario happened and Two-bit happened to see what was going on. "Ech-That's gross! Come on!!!" Two-bit yelled, catching Ponyboy's eyes off his book.

"Calm down; I was just messin' around, man." Dallas said cooly, lighting a cigarette and giving it to Johnny. "That's one way to put it." Two muttered in jealousy. He had it bad for Johnny Cade and there was no way of telling it. "I'm headin' out. Ponyboy, come on." Two-bit said, making sure he had his switchblade before leaving the house with Ponyboy. "Were you really just jokin' around, Dal?" "Never."

Dallas said, unzipping and unclasping Johnny's pants before pulling them down his thighs. It'd been a hard enough pull to bring Johnny's underwear off him, too. Johnny's face turned bright red, there was already precum dripping down his swollen shaft. "That was easy." Dallas said as he began stroking Johnny's shaft. At first it was a slow pace, but it quickened to a rough, fast pace.

Just never enough to make Johnny come. "D-Dal, let m-me co-come!" Johnny whined. "Mmm, bad boy's don't get to come. You're gonna be a good boy for me, right? You're gonna make a big mess for me." Johnny nodded. "I gotta hear you say it." Dallas purred.

"I-I'll be a-a g-good boy." "And?" "I'll m-make a big mess." Johnny said in slight embarrassment, knowing that Dallas was completely correct. "Good boy. You like being praised, cum slut?" Johnny didn't want to respond because he knew the answer was yes. "It's okay, I just want you to make a big mess for daddy~" Johnny nodded; adding a rather large smirk to Dally's face as he began pumping his cock at a fast pace. It took only a few seconds for that statement to become true, leaving Johnny heavily embarrassed. "Clean it up, Johnnycake."

"Wh-" "Be a good boy and clean yourself up for daddy." Dallas purred. Johnny followed quickly, cleaning himself up and redressing. "Aren't you going to finish cleaning?" Dallas said in a low growl, holding Johnny's hips in a seductive manor as they stood. "What do y-you mean?" "Well, there's still my hand." Dallas pointed out. Johnny was confused for a few moments before taking Dally's hand and licking it clean, causing Dally's pants to become even tighter at the feeling of Johnny's hot tongue on his flesh.

"Be a good boy now and finish up." Dallas said, gripping Johnny's shoulders and pushing him into a kneeling position before removing his own pants and underwear. Johnny gulped loudly, knowing he wasn't going to be able to do this without gagging. He reluctantly did as Dallas had asked, keeping a steady pace before Dallas fisted his hands in his hair and forced him to go faster and deeper. Johnny gagged a few times as Dally's tip hit the back of his throat, but he kept going and it barely took three minutes for Dallas to come.

Only problem was that this was the first time Johnny had done this, so he didn't really want to swallow.

Dallas kneeled to his height and gripped Johnny's jaw, tilting his head up. "You're gonna have to swallow that, little one. You ain't leavin' until you do." 'Well then I guess I ain't leaving' Johnny thought. Dallas had came an awful lot, so it'd be pretty hard for him to just swallow it without any prior experience. "Mmm, someone's not being a good boy. Maybe he'll have to clean up another mess." Dally's thumb poked and prodded at the greaser's lips, trying to pry them open.

It took quite a bit for it to actually work, but when it did, it felt worth it for him. "Baby's made quite the mess there, haven't you." Dallas smirked. Johnny's face flushed pink at the nickname, the cum still dripping from his mouth. "Don't get self conscious on me, be a good boy and clean up your mess. I'd hate to have to spank you."

Dallas happily watched as Johnny cleaned up the mess, having already gotten his clothes back on. Johnny was still mildly embarrassed, Dally had been awfully rough with him. "D-Dal-" "Correct yourself." Johnny's eyebrows furrowed. 'What did Dallas mean by that?' He thought.

Suddenly, a thought ran through his head. "Daddy...?" "Good boy. I should make you cum for that." Johnny's face grew hot again. "Later." Dallas purred. Knowing he'd made Johnny his toy without even trying. He didn't want to use Johnny like that, though. Johnny still had some innocence, he wouldn't take that away. He knew Johnny was still at that stage of calling his parents mommy and daddy, so it probably felt a bit off.