"Who was it? Oh, hi"

"Hi, you are?"

"Oikawa Tooru and you?"

"Detective Talia Ruyha"

"Detective?" Oikawa asked, surprised, his face betraying him. Then, it got back to his normal expression, realizing. "Oh, right, the call that Irihata made a few days ago."

Oikawa made his way to the table and sat two seats away from the Detective, keeping a respectful distance between themselves.

"I'm the one in charge of this case."

"Yeah, realized it."

"And, by what you're telling me, you seem to be here a lot."

Irihata came to give the glass of water to Talia.

"Thank you"

"You're welcome. But yeah, um, he's a friend of Y/n, probably the only one that Y/n's feeling, like, the most comfortable and in total security with."

"Oh" Talia said, surprised.

"Yeah, took her some time to get out of the house when she arrived here. She wouldn't want to go outside, even if I was with her. That's why she did school at home."

"Yeah, heard that. Um, still, did she go out of the house?"

"Yes, but only with Oikawa"

"Might be love. I mean, probably, almost certain" Talia said, looking at air.

Oikawa got confused, frowning. He was more surprised than anything else, too. I mean, he was sure at a 100% that Y/n didn't return his feelings. But now, a Detective is affirming the contrary. "Could also be bullshit" he thought.

Then, Talia's head turned to Oikawa. He saw his expression and smiled.

"I'm serious. She couldn't even trust her uncle, I don't think she would trust a normal friend. I mean, does she got other friends"

"Yeah, Iwaizumi" Irihata answered.

"And they're more like bestfriends than just friends" Oikawa said.

"Proves it" Talia said.

"It proves nothing" Oikawa said harshly, pretty sure all of this was not true.

"And here I thought you were agreeing with me"

"I was just pointing out proofs, but it doesn't mean I agree."

"You know what I think? I think you have feelings towards her. The only thing is, you don't think she can have the same feelings towards you and you think that it's not the time for her to be having useless, meaningless complicated things in her life, such as love. So, you're shutting yourself, probably trying to get rid of those feelings because you think you know Y/n will never have these same feelings, but it's impossible"

Oikawa couldn't believe he had it right. Even though he was trying to keep it hidden, his face was betraying him... again.

"If I'm not right, then I think you should tell her, because she obviously fell for you. But, if I'm right, wait a little, just the time for this to be done. And believe me, it will be done soon"

Y/n soon made her way in the room. When she recognized the Detective, her tired expression soon switched to a serious expression, and she waved at him.

"Hi"

"Hi, Y/n, how are you going?"

"Well, you know, situation's bad so I'm trying to live with it at its best, but it's not easy."