Promise Date.

"AHHH! That is so pretty!" Gwen exclaimed the next morning when I showed her the ring. The boys were all still asleep, but Gwen and I were early birds so we decided to make a little breakfast for everyone. Or I made a little breakfast for everyone. Gwen sat on the counter talking about Matthew.

It made me  truly happy to know that even though our life hasn't been the best, now, me and my two siblings each have someone—besides each other—that makes us really happy.

I scrambled up some eggs, which weirdly enough, Finney refused to eat since he was rescued. He wouldn't go near the plate of eggs in the mornings, and would look at me and Gwenny with such disgust when we ate them. I didn't want to ask because, naturally, I figured it had something to do with The Grabber.

Anyways, I scrambled the eggs and fried some bacon in a pan, pouring the grease into the mason jar on the counter, and then pouring homemade pancake batter in a pan.

"Mmmmm." I heard Robin groggily hum from the entrance of the kitchen. "I'm gonna go wake up Matthew." Gwen said, jumping down from the counter, running down the hall.

"It smells delicious babe. You're the best cook." Robin said, resting his chin on my shoulder, grabbing my waist. "Woah. Cool ring." He said, pointing at my left ring finger, gripping the handle of the pan. "Who got it for you? I need to get one for my girlfriend." He continued. "I don't know, some weirdo oft he street. I only took it because he was kind of cute." I giggled, along with Robin, earning a kiss on the cheek from the brunette boy.

Gwen, Finney, and Matthew all walked into the kitchen, sitting at the table,  as I sat all the food on the table for everyone to grab. Everyone thanked me for making them breakfast, and we all dug into to the food. Robin, per usual, drowning his pancakes in syrup.

I have said it way too many time I think  it's engraved in my skull. But Robin Arellano such a little kid.

We all finished breakfast, the group heading to the living room to watch TV, Robin being the only one to stay behind and help me clean up. Surprisingly, he washed all the dishes.  But, I had to stand aside and check them after because he wasn't exactly the best.

Robin and I went into my room to cuddle for the rest of the morning, still being pretty tired. "We should go out tonight. I think going on a date would help really lock in that promise you know?" He said, half joking, grabbing my left hand. "I'd love that." I said, kissing his cheek, nuzzling my head back into his bare chest. 

We decided that going to the diner for dinner would be something different and fun. Something new than going to the drive in or park haha. As I began to fall back asleep, from staying up late last night, I thought about what to wear. I kind of wanted the date to be special because I guess maybe Robin was right. Good luck for the promise.

The promise that Robin Arellano would marry me.

A/N: so so sorry for the super super short chapter but it's my first week of school so i've been busy and now i'm super duper tired. anyways, good news!! since sunday, i've been noticed on insta by brady hepner, jacob moran,  and tristan pravong four times! and tristan liked one of my tiktoks and spencer fitzgerald replied to my comment on his tt!! anyhow, thank you guys for reading as always! ily guys sm!