𝐖𝐓𝐃𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝐈

Start from the beginning

"PLEASE MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE... PLEASE FULFILL MY WISHES!! I BEG YOU, IRUMA CHAN!!" Her reasoning to refuse was overcome by Sullivan's pleading.

Top three of Iruma's most fearsome sentence: I beg of you! Please help me! and I'll leave it up to you!

In the end, she couldn't reject Sullivan's offer...If she could see her parents again, she would say "Kora" to their faces! She cried a bit as she had the chance to decline but because of her habit during her 14 years of life...

I am so useless...But I couldn't stand to see Oji-san's face...

"So, we shouldn't delay any longer!" Sullivan snapped his fingers and a bunch of stuff suddenly appeared! Iruma's clothes also changed into some kind of uniform!

"It suits you perfectly~!" Sullivan happily praised Iruma as she shyly looked down, "You are my first beloved grandchild, I will take care of everything! Not only food and clothing, but also...Education! You will attend the demon school!" Iruma could only look at Sullivan in shock as he went on and on about how he'll coddle her.

"You have been dragged along by your parents so you can't study properly, right? Don't worry! All the paperwork has been finished! Ah, I forgot...From today, I am now your "Oji san", We don't need any paperwork! AA, the word "Oji san" sounds awesome! During the entrance ceremony, Let's take a picture at the school entrance!"

"No... Not this..."

"You are the first human to attend this school, but as long as we keep it a secret, you won't be eaten!" 

"What?!" Iruma's jaw dropped as she panicked; I'll get eaten if they found I'm human?! 

She nervously tried to tell her new Grandfather that she doesn't want to go to school but, "Oh my, I'm so lucky to have a Granddaughter like you, Iruma chan." Sullivan cheerily arranged the books but then the place turned uncanny suddenly as he muttered, "If you had refused to be my granddaughter, you would have been my dinner..."

"You want to ask something?" Iruma immediately refused, so if she had refused, she would be dinner? Well, could've been worse, she should be glad that she didn't refuse after all...

And then, everything went smoothly. She slept great, Being the first time in 14 years. However, she was woken up by the realization that she really is in the demon world.

"Whoa, So that's the school...!" Iruma looked at the androgynous individual beside her, Opera. "That's my school...?" she pointed, and Opera nodded.

"Iruma chan~! Come here, Come here!" Sullivan called, Waving his long arms beside the school banner. "Let's take a picture~!"

After that, she arrived and is currently seated amongst the crowd of girl students. "Hey, you think somebody sneaked in some food? It smells delicious..." A student beside her inquired as she squeaked. Although Sullivan had used perfume to cleanse her human smell, she still doesn't understand why Sullivan made her attend this school.

I think it's a scary place, but from the inside it looks like a normal school...She stood up with the other students as it was time to sing the very normal school song- Not.

She sat, trembling, as she chanted "I am air" several times. Traumatize by what she heard, "And Next...Mr. Principal! Please make a speech..."