𝐖𝐓𝐃𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝐈

𝖦𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗈 𝖺 𝖣𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇 𝖲𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝖠𝗌 𝖠 𝖣𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇'𝗌 𝖦𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖽𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋

ᴵ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʳᵉʷʳᵒᵗᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ (ᴬᴳᴬᴵᴺ) ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ⁱᵗ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵒ ᵇᵃᵈᵈᵈᵈᵈᵈᵈ. ᴸⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵉᵃⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉ, ᴾᵃˢᵗ ᵐᵉ, ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᴮʳᵘʰ, ᴵ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᴵ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᴰᵒʳᵃ ².⁰. ᵀʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ˢᵒ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ

───── ❝ GTADSAADG ❞ ─────

Suzuki Iruma is a 14-year-old girl who's lived a hectic life. I don't think that it will end soon, she's currently sitting on the couch while an old man- A demon is begging for her to be his Granddaughter.

Holding Iruma's hand tightly, Sullivan glanced away "Actually, I'm single...But I've always longed to have Grandchildren" Releasing his grip, He hugged himself. "Grand...Children?" Iruma muttered and the old man immediately kneeled in front of her. He shook his head as tears fell, "Really, I'm jealous! Of Levi and Belial Boasting about their grandchildren! They buy them everything and coddle them so much! It's fine, isn't it, isn't it?!" Sullivan, the demon who's asking Iruma to be his Granddaughter cornered Iruma as she continued to back away. "B-But I've been sold already, right? Am I allowed to say no?"

"I will respect your wishes If you want it, you may decline!" Sullivan turned his head and replied, what should Iruma do? This girl doesn't have an ounce of experience in declining before! The background made a bit of a cracking sound but we're good. Oh boy, Iruma is a soft-hearted person that even she, questioned herself about it. With things asked of her...Even things not asked of her...Even with unreasonable matters, she agrees with everything and never declines. She can do everything willingly and do it without a single complaint but, in this situation where she's allowed to decline...She should decline right?! Her lashes fluttered as a determined look etched to her face, Ok! She's going to decline!

But before she could say a word, Sullivan cried, "But! That's the reason I chose you! I want a granddaughter! I very much want a Granddaughter! Please be my granddaughter!"

'I must...' Iruma's reasoning to decline slowly wavered as Sullivan continued. "Say, I am a rueful old man. Am I not!?" 

'I must refuse him...!' Iruma weakly yelled in her mind as she tried to avert her eyes away from the pitiful demon in front of him. "Can you hold my hand?!" Sullivan cried.