Satisfy Your Soul With Allah's (S.W.T.) Words

1. Change for the better.
2. Runaway from fame.
3. Dont campare your self to others in this Dunya and Akirah.
4. Be generous With the blessings Allah SWT gave you. You should not be stingy with your blessing expecting more, you should give to gain more blessings from Allah SWT.
5. Today is a new day. Dont look at the past look at the future.
6. The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) told us to wacth our tounges because the consequences of not watching our tongues is hellfire.
7. Sometimes when we are falsely accused it is better to stay silent because they might refute you and say bad things about you so praise Allah SWT morning and evening and thank Allah SWT.
8. No one will love you like Allah (S.W.T.) Allah is your creator. He is the very reason why you are alive today. Don't turn your back on Allah. It's never too late to repent to Allah (S..W.T.).
9. Don't ask Allah (S.W.T.) for patience during a trial instead ask him for ease during the trial and demonstrate your patience in your very being.
10. Open disobedience and celebrating disobedience is a kind of shirk (means putting someone or something above Allah).
• Ex. When Allah S.W.T. has Authority and says do this and don't do this and you come along and say that your culture and your family and your social expectations say that Allah's do's and don'ts come second and ours come first. Have not put your culture above Allah (S.W.T.) and his rules. Isn't that shirk in the authority of Allah.