Chapter 2:

Luke's POV*.
Cassie was still at work, Ava was watching tv and Jayden was napping. Ava "daddy when's mommy coming home", Luke "she should be home soon princess", and just like that the sound of keys could be sound on the other side of the door. Cassie "what is she still doing up", Ava "mommy", Cassie "hi baby, why are you not asleep", Ava "I want you to put me to sleep", Cassie "go get your pjs on please", Luke "babe are you okay", Cassie "yeah I'm fine", Luke "you don't look fine. When's the last time you ate", Cassie "I don't know", Cassie nearly tripped, I caught her before she could fall, and helped her to the couch, Luke "where's your glucose", Cassie "in my purse", I went over to her purse and dumped it out, I grabbed the glucose gel and went back over to the couch, Ava "what's wrong with mommy", I sat down and laid her on top of me, I opened it and held it to her mouth. She ate some of it, Ava was scared, she didn't quite understand what Cassie was going through. Ava laid on top of Cassie, her head on her chest and immediately fell asleep. A few minutes later, Luke "are you gonna put her in her room", Cassie "she could sleep with us for tonight", Luke "okay", Cassie carried Ava to our room, she laid Ava on the bed and then laid next to her. Luke "you okay", Cassie "I'm fine baby", Luke "I'm gonna go make sure everything is locked", Cassie "okay", I went to go check all the locks and to check on Jayden, he was still asleep. When I got back to our bedroom, Cassie was fast asleep next to Ava, they were so adorable I couldn't handle the cuteness. I took off my shirt and climbed in bed with my two girls, I fell asleep after wrapping my arms around them.

In the morning. Cassie's POV*.
I didn't wanna get out of bed but the sun shining through the blinds of our bedroom windows. I carefully got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom, into the medicine cabinet pulling out a glucose packet and eating so Luke won't worry. I went to the kitchen and started to make breakfast for us, Ava has dance today so I had to get her things ready, for breakfast I made French toast with bacon something simple but also something the kids would actually eat. I went to Ava's closet and looked through her clothes, I picked out a white leotard with a white hair bow, and she will just wear her flip flops, as for Jayden he's just gonna wear a white shirt with some shorts and his sandals. I had served all of us and had the table set up, when I spotted Ava go into the bathroom, I could hear the water on and the sound of her singing her alphabet as she brushed her teeth. It just made me smile, she came out of the bathroom over to me and wrapped her arms around my leg, I helped Ava onto the chair and gave her the iPad while she ate her breakfast. Not too long after she started eating Jayden came out and he started eating as well while him and Ava watched a movie on the iPad. I had started to clean the house while watching the kids, out walked Luke, rubbing his eyes and yawning as if he didn't wanna be up. Luke "morning", Cassie "morning", he came over to me hugging me and we kissed. Luke "gotta take Ava to dance", Cassie "yeah", Luke "my brother and them are coming over for dinner remember", Cassie "I know babe, I didn't forget. Ava eat up babes we gotta age going", Ava "I'm full mommy", Cassie "okay, just let daddy help you down then come to the room so I could get you dressed", I went to the room and threw on some shorts and a crop top, I got Ava dressed and let her play on my phone for a bit.