Prologue

"How come you two never got together?
She was so in love with you..."

"She was?"

...

It was a normal afternoon when the conversation happened. Never in a million time will they think that they'll end up talking about such things when they are now doing well and come a long way after all.

Summer of July. Second week to be exact which means that the rainy days had come to an end.

"Wahh, this ice cream is so good" It was the oldest among the two of them is the one who talked.

She's wearing a simple faded blue shirt with her baggy jeans and just her sandals sitting in front of her bestfriend. Her signature teeth bunny teeth like is showing whenever she's genuinely enjoys something or happy about it.

"You like every food Unnie, and the weather might be the reason too since it's hot" The younger person amongst them is the one who talks this time.

Unlike her Unnie she's wearing a sleeve less top and just a short that comes with it with her little sling bag of course. Her feature that she is known for is her huge eyes that fits well with her face and toned body. Because among all of them she goes to the gym and do exercise the most.

"I wonder what the other members doing" The bunny teeth said to their leader-nim Jihyo her thoughts.

Even if they had been together for more than 5 years they still can't help but missed each other at their day offs. And today happened to be one of this.

"Oh our Momo, Mina and Sana went home but to do some schedule, then Tzuyu stayed at home probably playing with her dogs" Jihyo answered her Unnie while munching her own food. Then she gets back unto talking.

"Chaeyoung hang outs with Somi these days, Dahyun have been busy learning things this time she's into painting" Jihyo finishes answering the latter but Nayeon doesn't seem to budge.

She looks like she wanted Jihyo to go on or maybe because she forgets someone that she really looks forward to be mention.

"Wae? Why are you looking at me like that?" Jihyo laughs at her Unnie when she notices the stare because it seems like she wanted to said something but refuse to do so.

"You forgot to mention Jeongyeon" The older finally let out what has been on her mind.

And now she's a little bit annoy by the response she gets from her best friend. Because Jihyo laughs at her as if she made some joke.

"Really Unnie? I thought you no longer, I mean we have been friends for 10 years I think that it bores you hanging out or knowing what she does" Jihyo said honestly.

It was just Jihyo's observation but she knows for a fact why Jeongyeon didn't go with them today.

"No, I'll never get bored of hanging out with her... And you Jihyo-ssie" Nayeon replies to her dear friend.

Knowing Nayeon for 10 years Jihyo knows that there's something more to it than she was telling. So she just stayed quiet and finishes what she was eating.

"But I couldn't read her these days, it's like after she get back she became a different person. Call me dramatic Ji but I know her well, it feels like I'm no longer her number 1. I know that sound stupid to you but to me it's everything."

After the older confession Jihyo got serious because she knows what the two have gone through. She is even more pissed off than feel sympathy. If there's one song that Jihyo will recommend to her two best friend when it comes to their relationship, it's definitely 'Push & Pull' in which their sub-unit song.

"Unnie you are still her number 1, but these days I'm not so sure but she's always going to be there for you" The younger assured her and gives her a huge smile.

However, Nayeon is not convinced at all. And that's what has been occupying her mind lately. She keeps on worrying and thinking about a particular goof ball and for her it's everything.

"I know and I'm sad about it" Nayeon pout and Jihyo knows that she wasn't faking it to look cute this time.

Her Unnie is really sad and have been stressed lately. And Jeongyeon on the other side was trying so hard to lose some weight so she doesn't hang out with them that much anymore.

"How come you two never got together?" Jihyo couldn't help but ask the question she was holding on through the years.

Nayeon knows that Jihyo isn't joking this time because on all the time that the older jokes there's always Unnie at the end but this time it was all context. So she couldn't utter a word only tons of flashbacks about a particular person she is missing so much.

"She was so in love with you" The younger continues what she was saying.

She knows that there's consequences for what she said but right now she is so tired waiting for the two to be together.

The two of her bestfriend is the complete opposite yet they still made the best duo. Regardless of what the others might say she wanted both of her best friend to be happy.

"She was?"

...