Chapter 8

Maddison's POV

After school I was at my locker and talking to the girls in the same time." OMG I was like ewwwwww that dress is so disgusting," Julia said.

"Hi," that familiar voice said, I turned around to see Destiny," oh hey Desty," I said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked," oh Allona and the boys are doing something so I got bored and came here," she said giving a sweet smile.

"Oh..." I trailed off," oh, decided to show your face?" Sophia asked.

Destiny turned around and glared at her," you disgust me," she said to Sophia.

"You could have seen your little cousin the other day," Sophia said while laughing.

"What happened?" I asked," some stupid drama but that's solved," Destiny replied.

"Oh by the way here's a letter from Liam," Destiny gave her the letter,"oh I bet he invited me to go to a party," Sophia said.

"Even worse," Destiny said and stuck her tongue out at her, Sophia rolled her eyes and unfolded the paper.

As she read it, it was obvious that she was pissed." No,daddy can't let this happen," she said and ran away.

"What was that all about?" I asked," oh it was some contract thingy, Liam told the management to cut the contract," Destiny said.

"What contract?" I asked," for Liam having to date her," she replied with a smile.

"Why are you happy?" I asked," so many questions, because it's your chance to get him," she said and I blushed.

She giggled," oh I got that planned alright," she added.

"Haha who said a 11 year old girl could meet One Direction?" A voice said, Destiny and I both turned around seeing a girl what was her name? Zoe...

Destiny didn't look so happy at all," who are you?" She asked," I'm the second most popular girl in school, who are you?" Zoe answered. Wow, that was..errr..

"Desty you shouldn't--" I was cut off by Destiny," I'm Destiny, cousin of Maddison," she talked back.

"Oh another loser cousin?" Zoe mocked," you disgust me like any other spoiled brat," Desty talked back.

"What a little dirty mouth you have there," Zoe replied," uh..." I trailed off.

A guy came up to us," how may I help you?" Zoe asked," I need Destiny right now," he replied.

"How about you, me a date?" Zoe asked," I have no time for this, Destiny we need to go," he replied.

He was wearing glasses, dark shades which were similar to the boys." Ok," Desty said," where are you taking her?" I asked.

"Recording studio," he said, huh?

"Why?" Zoe asked," I don't have time to talk come on Destiny," he replied," yes bossy pants," Desty replied.

"I told you not to say that," he said,"fine angry leprechaun," she talked back.

He grabbed her hand and dragged her away," that's not fair!" She screamed.

"Wow sweet pea," he said as his voice echoed,"eww, don't call me that," I heard her say.

"Oh wait once I'm famous I'll hire Liam to be Maddie's bodyguard! Oh wait boyfriend! Wait no..." She added which cause me to blush.

"Shut up," the guy said and then they disappeared.

Destiny's POV

"Why does father have to call me at this time?" I asked and he shrugged it off. I sighed,"but it's so weird that you're my half brother that's...how old are you again?" I asked.

"19," he replied,"yeah that, but what could father want this time?" I asked and he shrugged again.

***

"Good afternoon Destiny," Paula greeted me as I enter the building." Afternoon," I replied,"room 103," she stated and I nodded my head.

I made my way to the room,"papa?" I said as I entered the studio seeing papa.

"Hello Desty," he greeted me." Afternoon papa, is everything okay?" I asked and he smiled.

"Yes, right now papa has to go on a business trip and so does momma," he said,"so you'll be staying with Maddison," he added and I smiled.

"YAS!" I shouted and he chuckled." Come and give old papa a hug," he said and I hugged him,"you too Tyler," papa said and Tyler joined us.

"So Tyler.." I started,"oh right sweetie, Tyler will be taking you to Maddison's home from school everyday, he'll be in charge of you and the studio," papa said and I frowned.

"No!" I cried out dramatically and both papa and Tyler chuckled.

Next Day...

I woke up in Maddison's guest room." Destiny sweetie," I was greeted by Aunt Lisa." Morning," I said as I cuddle up in the sheets.

"It's time for school," Aunt Lisa stated and I got up,"ok," I said and got dressed.

Maddison's POV

I walked down the halls to my locker where I was greeted by my friends,"hey guys," I said as I noticed that Em wasn't here.

"Where's Emily?" I asked and Lily bit her lower lip,"she's sick," she said and I nodded.

"Maddy!!!!" A voice shouted and my head shot north seeing Destiny and that guy again.

"Hey Destiny," I replied,"hey Desty," my friends said in unison." Who's that?" Julia asked.

"Oh yeah, this is Tyler my half brother," Desty replied.

"You have a half brother?" I asked and she nodded. The girls looked at each other."Oh hey!" Zoe came out or nowhere.

She hooked her arm to his and dragged him away,"have fun!" Destiny shouted and the girls laughed as I looked at her.

"What?" She asked and I shook my head as if nothing happened.

"So...." She started,"has he asked you out yet?" She asked and I was confused.

"Who?" I asked,"Liam of course! C'mon he gotta step up his game," she replied. I began to blush as the girls heard out little conversation.

"Desty!" I voice shouted as my head shot north, Allona? The Allona? The boys are with her.

"Hi!" Destiny replied,"so do you have it?" She added and Allona nodded.

She goes up to Liam and drag him in front of me,"er..." Escapes from my mouth.

"Here you go," Destiny hands Liam a...red rose. I look up at him confused.

"OMG! Just do it," Destiny pleaded as she had her phone out.

__________________________________________________________

Been awhile eh? Hope you enjoy it!

-Cecilia 😊