Chapter 2

Maddison's POV

I was on the couch casually reading my book Fault In Our Stars, until I heard a knock on the door. I opened it, my school principal was standing in front of me.

"Good afternoon Mr. Will," I greeted," hello Miss Navis, is your mother home?" He asked and I nodded.

"Wait here a second," I said and went to the kitchen,"mom Mr. Will is here," I said and she went to the front door.

"Maddison!" My mom shouted and I went to the living room," yes?" I asked.

She patted the couch and I sat beside her," ok Mrs. Navis, Maddison has been a well behaved student plus she is a straight A student so she is able to enter the school competition," he said and my eyes lit up.

I've been wanting to be in the School Competition for a while,"so do you accept?" He asked and I looked at my mother,"yes," she said and my heart was beating with joy.

He took a paper out of his suitcase and wrote on it," ok, Maddison will be entering the competition," he said," I will give further notice in the future," he said and got up.

He opened the door and walked outside, I was looking at my mom and she smiled." Oh I knew you could do it," she said and I started jumping up and down on the couch.

"Now now dinner will be served in 10 minutes," she said and I nodded, she walked back to the kitchen and I went back to reading Fault In Our Stars.

***

I woke up and stared at the ceiling, day dreaming, I like day dreaming better than dreaming in my sleep. I kept day dreaming of One Direction coming to my school or either one of them fall in love with me which I think won't happen.

My phone buzzed.

Lily :D : hi Maddy

I replied.

Maddison: hi

Lily :D : the girls and I will be waiting for you at school to see your bright smile :)

Maddison: ok Ily :) (A/N ily means I Love You)

I got up and and did the usual in the mornings, I put on my winter coat and opened the door. I started walking to school day dreaming again. Hearing or seeing the name Zayn makes me feel sad, disappointed, angry and betrayed.

I know he didn't feel comfortable following the managements commands but that's how life goes, you can barely control your own life.

The lyrics Zayn sang in Strong ' I'll always hold on' makes me think that he never held on he just left like poof! I started humming Strong, again I bumped into someone.

I fell to the ground and looked up, it was someone I don't recognise he was wearing sunglasses. Who wears that in the winter? He had brown hair, he looked kinda similar to Liam Payne from One Direction.

He reached his hand to me and I gently placed mine on his, I got up," sorry," I said," it was my fault for not paying any attention ahead," I added.

"It's fine," he said with a British accent, even though I live in England I was born in America. So I don't have a British accent, he just simply walked away to the school's hall. I didn't even realise that I was at school already, I seriously need to pay attention.

I heard girls giggle and I faced their direction seeing my friends and I smiled, I walked up to them,"hi," I said.

"Hi," they all said in unison," so am I the only one who thought that the guy Maddy bumped into looks like Liam Payne?" Lily asked.

"He does look like Liam," Julia agreed, by then it went quiet very awkwardly.

My friends and I were against the lockers as 4 guys with sunglasses walk pass us and the one I bumped into looked at me. One was blond, the others were brunettes. I instantly know that they were One Direction and I looked at the girls with a smile.

"Do you guys think they are you know who," I asked, they all nodded." It was obvious, Niall with his blond hair, Harry with his curls," Alexandra said.

It was a Wednesday which usually we go to the drama room where the stage is and our Principal talks about the school updates and stuff like that. My heart was beating fast, could this be it? My dream come true? I was smiling non-stop, it has to be it but the same cold weather won't stop me from my dreaming coming true. Ok maybe, I rubbed my hands together.

We began to walk to the drama room, students have been running ahead with excitement. We took a seat in the third row and the lights went off making a light on the stage. Our principal walked on stage,"good morning," he greeted us.
"I have a surprise for you all for being well behaved students," he said and walked off stage. The curtains closed and opened up as Niall playing Little Things on his guitar.

Immediately girls started screaming and Harry sang Zayn's part. As they ended the song my smile began wider, I'm not those types of fan that scream in their faces. But it is kinda funny considering the screaming is louder than them singing. They came off stage and the drama room getting empty as students hurrying to go to class. I took my time to walk to class, the bell hasn't ran yet so I can't just hurry to class.

I opened the class door and sat next to the window.

***

I was in the cafeteria staring into space," Maddy," Lily said, but I ignored her and continued to day dream." Maddy!" She shouted and I snapped out," yes?" I asked," what are you thinking about?" Alexandra asked," just day dreaming," I said.

It was after school but the girls and I decided to stay here for a bit," you sure it isn't Liam?" Julia teased and I blushed.

And the girls giggled except Emma she was staring into space like I was but her face was emotionless." Emma is everything alright?" I asked," no," she replied," how come?" Lily asked." You know why," she said," stop doubting yourself," I said and she sighed.

I went back to the made up world in my world," Maddy," I heard Julia say but I ignored her." Maddy!" She whispered, I snapped out of the world and looked at her. She was pointing behind her and I looked behind her, seeing the boys from One Direction. They are literally 5 inches away.

____________________

Hahahaha late again... Sorry I'm still busy with school, maybe next chapter I'll make it up to you guys.

-GirlsLovestoRead