But you didn't let it go without telling him that he might be the only one who can help you find miku and nel wherever they are.

"Didn't you tell me earlier that you have someone here at the mansion?" Sabito when you heard this you just nodded your head and spoke "yes, miku and nel are with you in this mansion." You said.

"So where are they now why are you alone here in this mansion?" Sabito ask again.

"I don't know how to tell you this but...all of a sudden they are gone like bubbles, I don't even know where they went" you said.

Sabito didn't quite understand what you meant "what do you mean they are suddenly gone like a bubble?" Sabito ask.

You know for yourself that it is difficult to explain to Sabito the truth of what is going on here but you told him the truth even though you know that it is also difficult for you to explain to him.

"I will explain to you...before Miku was gone, we went to the city to have a walk during those hours, but I was paying attention to my surroundings as if someone was following us.
but I just ignored it until Miko thought at that time that we both had to go home so I just followed her with the number of people in the city at that time, I didn't realize that he wasn't there that's all I remember." You said.

When sabito heard this he wondered if it was a human who took miku but he was strong in his heart that it wasn't a human who took him but a demon.

Because if you think carefully, no one would think of kidnapping you, especially in a place full of people.

It's like a city, no one will try to kidnap you in a place like that when there are a lot of people, so as far as I can see, a demon took him at that time.

He saw you playing with her dog he wanted to tell him slowly sabito didn't want to make you nervous or scare him so sabito called me.

"Y/n!" You looked at sabito.

"I have no intention to scare you or anything but I have a strong feeling that the demon took your friend." Sabito said.

You can't believe what sabito said, it's impossible for a demon to take miku at that time, but that's what you feel to yourself, as if miku and nel were taken by a demon because you can't even find a trace when they both disappeared.

'but if a demon took them I'm sure they would have been killed a long time ago'

You thoughts to yourself you thought of asking Sabito to help you find the two of them because you have no idea where they went.

"Sabito can you help me find them both?" You asked.

Sabito he didn't speak immediately and was thinking where he would find them both good thing he agreed to help you.

"Yes, no problem with me." Sabito said.

Good thing Sabito agreed to help you find miku and nel

.
.
.
.
.

When you two finished talking with sabito, sabito also left and said he will come back here tomorrow and you was left alone in the mansion with your pet dog, you put away the dishes and washed them.

Muzan POV

She's alone in the mansion now, it's good that the demon slayer who was with him earlier left because you don't want them to be together you also waited a long time to talk to you. in person
and you don't want to see you talk to other demons besides you.

while you was washing you noticed a red eye outside the mansion as if it was staring at where you was standing
when youbsaw the red eye you stopped washing the dishes