one

Carlie | Parkway Gardens

"Yo Carlie it's called FaceTime not CeilingTime. Let me see your face bro," said Elijah. I couldn't even bring myself to show my cousin my face because I didn't want him to know. I just got done getting jumped by these bitches from my school because they thought I was talking shit about them. Mind you, I don't even talk to anybody at that bumass school. I swear I hate Chicago with a passion. My father should've never moved us out of Harlem.

"I'm getting dressed right now, so I'm not next to my phone. Who you with right now?" I heard movement in his background and was confused because he was supposed to be in the studio by himself. "That's Keem ass playing around," he said. Keem asked Elijah who he was talking to. I already was preparing myself to hear the fuckery coming out of his mouth.

"Dream, you don't fuck with a nigga anymore? I thought I was your favorite twin. You on that Bri timing, for real."

No matter where Keem is at he will diss that poor girl. "First of all, what did I tell you about that wack ass nickname. Nobody wants to match with you. Second of all, everyone knows Tyquan is my favorite." Free my favorite till it's backwards.

"Aii bro, I don't care for all that. Real question is when you spinning back? I haven't seen you in dumb long," said Keem.

"I don't know. I miss being on the block with y'all. This Chicago shit mad wack." We used to spend all of our summers just chilling outside in Sugar Hill. I never was able to do what the boys did because they wouldn't let me. Maybe that might be part of the reason why I'm so soft now.

"Imma tell Edot to give me your number so we could plan something. Cause you gotta pop out for the summer."

" Alright Tykeem. Safety." I hung up after that because I suddenly wasn't in the mood for talking anymore. Talking to them just reminded me of how lonely I am. If i'm not on the phone with Elijah, then I'm in my room writing music. He would never tell anyone, but I dead helped him come up with some of his shit.

I looked at the time and realized it was almost time to meet up with my dealer. Weed seemed to be the only thing that relaxes me nowadays. I smoked my first spliff with my plug, Darnell. He was the closest thing that I had to a friend out here. That's because he was the only one who noticed how uncomfortable I was out here. Ever since we first met, he always made sure he checked in with me to make sure I'm not miserable.

DNell🤞🏽

                                           i'm boutta slide on you

Bet, imma be in front with some of my niggas

hurd you
Read 7:29 PM
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Omniscient | Parkway Gardens

Everyone who lived in Parkway Gardens  respected Dnell . Mostly because he was a family member  of the late Dayvon Bennett. He favored him a lot in his personality and that's what made everyone love him like they loved his uncle. All the girls wanted him and all the niggas wanted to be him. The young boy always gives back to his hood and made sure everyone was straight. At the same time, he was a real threat like Dayvon. He had a lot of opps and people who wanted to take his spot simply because they were jealous.

Little Carlie didn't know much about Dnell because he didn't want to drag her into his world. He thought very highly of her and that everyone should see her how he sees her. That's why today, out of all days, he let her come around the gang. He didn't think much of it since it was a quiet day on the block.

Dnell chilled with his day one mans, while leaning against his stoley. When Carlie came downstairs, his eyes immediately were stuck on her. He gave her a hug and introduced her to his friends. Dnell reached into his car to get the bag that held Carlie's prerolls. He tried to teach her a million times how to do it but her small fingers were unable to copy the way he did it. Since then, he always made sure to roll her shit for her exactly the way she likes it.

When Dnell turned to Carlie to give her the blunts, time almost stopped for a second. It all just happened so fast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey everyone, this is my first storyyyy. let me know how i'm doing in the comments and if i should continue.

what do y'all think happened to dnell?