𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐀 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

Start from the beginning

 (Y/n's dad pulled a my dad move,  I didn't make him dead cuz I need him for something)

"How do you feel about watching Friday the 13th," I asked as I clicked the buttons on the remote.  "Oh Im cool with it,"  He smiled.  "You do realize you can lay down right, not just sit, you seem so tense," I laughed.  He laughed as well and laid down next to me. 

I pressed play and stood up and headed to the hallway.  "Where are you going?" He asked.  "Nowhere, Im just turning off the lights," I said as I flicked the light switch in the hallway and then my bedrooms.

The hallway and my room were pitch black except for the light coming from the tv.  "Hey, uh do you want to do face masks?" I asked.  "Of course," He smiled.  I smiled back and grabbed clay masks and 2 headbands. 

I opened the container it came with and the little spoon. (tf you call those?)  I applied some to his cheeks and then his chin.  Suddenly he grabbed my waist and sat me on his thighs.  "Oh, Uh, Arent I heavy?" I asked as I blushed.  "Nope," He smirked.  I continued to apply the clay mask to his face.  

As soon as I finished spreading the clay mask on his face, he began spreading it on my face.  We kept making eye contact but I looked away every time.  We were 10 minutes into the move but we weren't paying attention to it yet.

As soon as he was done spreading the face mask on my face he grabbed my chin and stared at me.  "Do I look weird?" I asked.  "No, other than beauty," He smiled.  I hummed in response.  We kept looking at each other then he leaned in and pecked me on the lips.

I blushed madly.  I was shocked but happy.  

"Sorry," He apologized.  "It's fine," I smiled and got off his lap.  "There are snacks if you want," I pointed to the pile of snacks on the corner of my bed.  He hummed and picked up candy.  We began watching the movie as I munched on my chips.

-

The movie was halfway done.  He yawned and extended his arm around me.

I laughed a bit. 

Suddenly I heard Jared talk in the hallway.  "Y/N, you'll never believe what just happened, Vance said-  Um, who is this dude and why is he on your bed?" Jared asked as he stared Bruce down.  "Oh, this is Bruce," I introduced, "Bruce this is my brother Jared,".  

"It's nice to meet you, Jared,"  Bruce smiled.  "Yeah yeah, nice meeting you too, but get your hand off my sister and step away from her 5ft," Jared ordered.  "That's would make me lay on the floor," Bruce responded.  "You'll be fine," Jared smiled.

" Do you guys want popsicles?" Jared asked.  "I don't think we have-" I began but he cut me off.  "Bruce do you want popsicles?" Jared asked again.  "Sure," Bruce smiled.  I sat there completely confused.

Soon Jared came back with a bowl and started throwing things at Bruce.  "EAT TAMPONS BITCH!" I heard Jared yell.  I quickly turned on the lamp and saw a bunch of tampons on my floor.  

I began laughing.  Laughing so hard my stomach hurt.  I heard footsteps coming.  "Jared! What is this mess and what are you doing to the poor boy?" My mom asked as she adjusted her robe.

"Nothing," Jared immediately said and hit the bowl behind his back.  "Did you use all my tampons? JARED!" My mom pulled him by his shirt and out of my room.

I stared at Bruce who looked so confused.  "Are you ok?" I laughed.  "What just happened?" Bruce asked.  His face was priceless.  It was a combination of confusion and contemplating his life.

"My brother threw tampons at you," I stated.

"Oh," He said. 

His phone suddenly vibrated.

I saw his notification and it said "From Amy"

"Hey some girl named Amy texted you," I stated as I handed him his phone.  "Oh it's my sister," He said as he opened his phone.

Oh, so it wasn't some random girl.

"She said she'll be picking me up in a few minutes," He said, he sounded a bit sad.  "We should take these masks off before she gets here," I laughed as I grabbed his hand and led him to the bathroom.

-

After we got the face masks off we laid on my bed for a few minutes before he got another notification, meaning she was here.  

"I'll walk you to the door," I said as I lead the way.

As we walked the stairs, a smile appeared on my lips as I remembered the kiss we shared, well more of a peck than a kiss but it still counts.

I opened the door and leaned on it.

"I had fun tonight, even the whole tampon thing," Bruce smiled.  "Yeah, me too," I smiled back.  "I hope we can do it again soon," He said and grabbed my hand.  "Text me when you're free and we'll see," I said.  

The car honked and the window rolled down. "Bruce! Hurry up! Mom is waiting!" A girl with red hair yelled from the car.  Bruce flicked her off and turned his head back to me.

"I have to go, thank you for the night princess," He smiled, grabbing my chin and then kissing me. I closed my eyes and kissed back.

He pulled away and smiled.  Another honk came.  He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.  "Bye princess," He smiled and walked away.  I saw him get into his car and I closed the door.  

"I hate teen love," I heard Jared say.  "Jared," I turned around to look at him.  "What mindset did you have when you decided to throw tampons at him?" I asked as I got closer.  "The mindset of an older brother," He ran up the stairs and chased him

"JARED DON'T RUN FROM ME," 

This chapter was so sloppy oml.  I was just typing and idk what I was typing I just felt like I needed to update or my daily streak would be gone.  Hope yall still like this tho.  Sorry for any typos, I'm like so tired and drank like 3 cups of coffee.