once upon a late night

Ship : beomkai
Mentions of : fluff and cuddles

Era : during GBGB

"Hyung.."

"Mhm.."

"I think my legs are cramping now."

"..."

Kai inhaled deeply before letting a sigh and patting the older's back, not waiting for an answer from the older.

"I want to stay longer like this.." Beomgyu finally said, casually rubbing his nose to Kai's neck, sniffing him.

Kai's hug has always been warm and nice. Today he felt down and unmotivated, and right then Kai hugged him while patting his back and saying sweet things to him. So yes, he wish to stay longer in this comfort zone the younger provides.

"As long as you're happy." Kai said, his hands up and down Beomgyu's back.

"...Kai, if I ask you this, promise you won't overeact, okay?" More than a request, it was an order as Beomgyu whispered sternly.

"..?"

Beomgyu leaned backwards a little just to grab Kai's right hand and put them on his head. "Pet me here.. Play with my hair because it's easier for me to sleep that way."

If sitting on his lap like this isn't killing him enough, Beomgyu's brown, sleepy eyes when he asks for pats definitely will. He looked so much like a puppy Kai almost lift him in the air and spin him around.

It was as if this big, thick crush he had on Beomgyu was not giving him little heart attacks with the way Beomgyu fits perfectly under his arms, now he wants to be pet?
The urge to just kidnap him and kept him in his basement.

Kai couldn't help but smirked fondly at the request, kept his genuine reaction in and his hand started ruffling gently on Beomgyu's fluffy hair. Kai's heart skipped a few beats here and there as his hands became one with the red's locks; Kai has always been wishing to pet him on the head, without making the air in the room tense up. So this was a once-in-a-lifetime.

Beomgyu leaned forward again and put his chin on the younger's shoulder before closing his eyes, inhaling Kai's scent which brings calmness to him. Though he know he won't admit it even in the next ten years.

He realised Kai grew so much that he fits Kai better than Huening. And the size difference in their body frame made them feel like they're the puzzle piece made for each other. He came to a realisation where he feels overly comfortable with him because Beomgyu wants attention and Kai provides. Maybe..

"..hyung..?"

"..."

'He's asleep?' Kai glanced aside and immediately saw Beomgyu snoring slowly, his body up and down from the breathing pace.

Kai gripped both of Beomgyu's lower thighs full of hesitation before cautiously stood up, though Kai almost lost his balance as Beomgyu were not as heavy as he thought he'd be.

Disturbed by the sudden movement, Beomgyu shuffled his head to the crook of Kai's neck, taking the taller's breath. He paused his movement before glancing over the beauty still sleeping.

With a relieved sigh, Kai walked to the older's room slowly to not wake the others. Of course, with the fact that it was late at night, everyone else was sleeping in their room. He stepped into Beomgyu's room and sits on the edge of the bed before carefully laying the little one on the bed.

Kai sits upright and steals a look. God, he is so beautiful. Even with his casual shirt and pyjama pants, he looks so comfy and cute. When the older turned his body to the side, Kai almost let out awe seeing how cute and lovely he is even when sleeping.

'I really need to stop this.' Kai snaps back to reality from getting more drunk at the hypnotizing sight. He tucks the smaller in before getting out of the room and closing the door.

'That wasn't a dream, was it?'

-END-