Taehyung: DAVID!!!!!! *Angry*
David: ugh! I hate loud noises, can't u be a lil soft, I'm near you only...
Everyone fumed in anger and pulled out their palms to push their powers inside David! But David was fast enough to snap his fingers and turn everyone present in that room into a stone!
Taehyung gasped as he saw his family being turned into stone!
David: phew, they can't even let a brother talk to his younger brother properly..
David: so where were we .. Tae-Hyung...
He looked at David as his eyes fumed in anger!
He made a fist and clenched his jaw...

Taehyung : u did wrong! By trying to kill my y/n and turning my family into stone! And even trying to make me weak!
David : *scoffs * oh come on Taehyung , like i freaking care. It's from the very start , that i wanted to end u up! Just like i ended everyone who tried to end me! *Smirks wider*
Taehyung : u should better leave our planet uk, u don't deserve such a cool place... U don't suit in here ..
Taehyung smirked
With that David clenched his jaw as he extended his hand towards Taehyung , but he was fast enough to extend his too! Their powers crashed in the middle.
Taehyung's red rays and David's green rays made the entire area bright due to its high power!
Taehyung : QUIT IT DAVID! U HAVE NO WIN HERE!
David: SAME FOR U TAEHYUNG ! NOW DIE!
meanwhile spike brought his men outside the castle ! Taehyung's castle was totally surrounded by David's men now! No escape was possible.

*Back inside*
David pulled his hand a little back and applied more pressure towards Taehyung !
Taehyung began stepping back ! His powers began getting weak! His eyes widened as David was powerfully stepping forward while he was going backwards
Taehyung : oh come on! Not now!!!!
David laughed out as he knew his victory was near!
Taehyung knew he doesn't have the sufficient power now, he had given his blood to y/n and used his high powers on her which had exhausted him now! He needs few hours to get into his own self back. He is less powerful now! But still he tried! He had this responsibility of saving many lives and he couldn't just step back like this!
Taehyung clenched his jaw and decided to try his best to fight back but David gave a powerful ray by pushing his hand forward in full force, that hit Taehyung's stomach! He groaned loudly and fell onto his knees, while clenching his stomach and loosing his powers..
Taehyung : arghh!! Aah!!
David laughed loudly and smirked seeing him this weak but then
??: Ah... T-Taehyung?
Taehyung's eyes widened and he instantly looked on his side only to see y/n waking up! He looked back at David and saw his smirk widening seeing it.

Y/n fluttered and slowly opened her eyes . They were Ruby red! Her face had another glow and she was more beautiful than how she was before!

She looked at Taehyung and his lips curved into a smile seeing her ... Their eye contact made her eyes to change her colour, he saw her eyes changing their colour from red to purple! Same as his! His eyes changed their colour too!
Taehyung : *smiles* baby...
Y/n was unaware of what happened to her, she just remember being blacked out in Taehyung's embrace...

She groaned and slowly sat up, but her eyes widened as she accidentally slipped and a ray emitted from her hand.
Though she's a vampire, she now needs to be trained amd taught how to use her powers or what her powers are . Moreover she doesn't even know that she's a vampire now!
Taehyung saw her panicked state and said
Taehyung : no baby don't panic its-
David: happy to see you awake babygirl. *Smirks*
Her eyes widened as she saw David ! In a flash she remembered what he did to her before!
David smirked seeing her clueless state..
David: let me first end his life then I will come to you *smirks *
Taehyung clenched his jaw while y/n's eyes widened in shock!
Y/n: no!! Tae!!!
Taehyung : y/n...baby go away!!! Run!!!
Y/n: NO! *cries *
David smirked and emitted another ray from his hand which again hit Tae's stomach! He groaned loudly as he fell on the floor
Y/n: *eyes widened * NO!! TAEHYUNG!!!
Y/N ran towards him and picked him up.
Y/n: *voice cracks up * Tae are u okay??
Taehyung : * smiles * it's nothing to me baby ! Pls run away!
Y/n cried and shook her head!
David: oh so it's nothing... Want one more? *Smirks*
She looked up at him shocked! And saw him upto extending his palm towards Taehyung again! But...
Y/n: NO!!!