Taehyung : u can never be my y/n! She's my past, present and future! Now get away from my path and tell me where my y/n is!

Stella: my? Again! Can't u still see how much i love u Taehyung ! I loved u so much! And u just - just used me!

Taehyung rolled his eyes...

Stella: you think it's stupid right! It's nothing to u! Coz of u! David killed me! I CAN'T HAVE U ANYMORE!
*yells and cries *

Stella: but if i can't have you... Then u too don't have the right to live ! U can't be happy if I'm not!
Taehyung : that's what makes a difference b/w u and y/n! She finds her happiness in mine ! But you're just selfish and nothing else!

She screamed in anger and quickly took out a sword ⚔️ that hung on the wall!

I took out from my side!

Stella: YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE! YOU BASTARD! YOU HURTED ME! I'LL KILL YOU!

with that she ran towards me and picked up her sword in air as it came down to hit me , i stopped it in the mid using mine, i pushed her back and she came again, we started fighting using our swords! I have to say she was so good at it!

She hit hard on me but i turned around and was about to reach my sword on her neck, but she was too fast that she stopped it from going further using hers !
She quickly got back up ...

I was furious! I gave all of my power into fighting with her and gradually i started feeling my victory as she kept backing away and was panting!

Collecting all her strength she was about to hit me when , i quickly hit her sword and it fell on the ground! Without wasting any second i pinned her to the wall as i dropped my sword too!

She struggled in my grip..

Taehyung: Now... enough! Tell me where my y/n is!

She still struggled....

Taehyung : stop ! It's of no use! tell me where she is!
(I shouted)

Suddenly she stopped! Rising my hopes for the answer...

But to my surprise she started laughing like a maniac !

I gritted my teeth...

Stella: u still didn't find her? I thought u did...
She laughed like a maniac again!
Then she looked in my eyes...

I was confused by what she said, but then something hit me hard!

I looked in her eyes ! Stella's were way too different, these aren't Stella's but are of .....are of...y/n?

Taehyung: y/n?

Stella: so u finally found her didn't u....Tae-Hyung !

My hand reached her ears as i pulled down her cloth, that she had used to wrap her face!

It was y/n! The whole while i kept thinking it was Stella but instead it was y/n!

She removed the rest of her cloth from her face !
But how! She's so different from my innocent y/n! She gives me more dark and cold Vibes! Her attire her aura was everything different from the actual one ik , what happened to her and why was she talking like Stella!

I was lost in my thoughts that i didn't notice my grip had loosened on her wrists..

When suddenly she pushed me and my back hit the other wall!

She came to me and pinned me between her and the wall!

That's when i noticed the pendant around her neck!