In one of the cells a girl was crying hugging somebody that seemed to be the most precious thing ever. Her eyes we're dilated and she seemed to have lost all motivation to live.

(AN:Yay! Best girl Charlotte

(AN:Yay! Best girl Charlotte.. Nobody? Just me? Fine..)

Oi Jin I can't really handle this type of emotional situation you know.

Jin didn't reply. Seems like this had been too much for him.

Slowly I made my way to the only survivor.

"H-hello there." I faintly said to her.

"!?!? "She seemed startled after seeing me.

" U-um don't misunderstand I am just like you... A survivor " I hurriedly followed. Hopefully my voice didn't come of monotone. Thankfully all these years of practice seemed to have payed off as she seemed to calm down a little.

She seemed to have lost all motivation to live.

"Ar-Are you hungry? " I asked.

This got some reaction out if her. I mean while wouldn't be hungry in this situation.

"Yes.... "

Why do you sound so guilty?

Just before entering the cell I picked some biscuits as the could have been handy for travelling.. Never thought I'd give them to her.

I took out the biscuit and gave it to her.
"Here have one. "

The girl hesitantly took the biscuit and just started at it..

"Take a half. " She broke the biscuit in twi and gave me one half.

"No eat it you need it more than me.. "
I replied. I can't take it from her... I can at least try to be somewhat human..

"I-i can't you must be hungry too.. Please take it." Now she was forcing the biscuit with her slender hands.

"I have eaten something before coming here.. Don't worry about me"

"I insist"

"........Fine" I took the biscuit from her hand and pretended to eat it. The girl had eaten her share and started to stare at me...

"Weren't you scared?" She asked me.

"I was and am scared. I will always be."

"Strange.. It feeels like we have met somewhere before.. Not that it matters I will die soon anyways.. At least I have someone beside me when I die.."

"You no we won't die here. They are coming to save us."

As I spoke she looked at me. As if she finally realized something her eyes shot wide open.Slowly tears begun to drip in the face.

"Yes.... I remember he said he will protect me. " She had a knight or something?

"Who? "

"The hero... Artoris"

The hero? Why would she be promised something like that?

As I was pondering over what she said some people rushed to the cellar and made their way to our cell.

A sturdy looking knight looked at us and held his breathe.

" Your-Your highness!! "He exclaimed.

Highness?

'Shit now I remember her.."

You are back Jin?

'Yeah about that it seems like our luck is the worse.......no wait is it the best??'

What do you mean?

'She is the imperial princess Charlotte De Gradius... You really have some luck Kiyotaka.'

Shit..

Hello there everyone. If you are still reading this fix the I gotta a give respect to you guys.. I mean it's almost been 6 months since I posted a chapter... And I still don't know when I will post the next..

Anyways I just remembered that I used to write sometimes and hopped back into the story.. I may continue as it would be a shame to discontinue this early... That's it for this time

Stay Curious fellas?