Vol 1: Chapter 1

Kiyotaka POV

"Kiyotaka-kyun~"
It was early in the morning when my girlfriend Kei  greeted me. I was not so happy with this behavior of her.I mean getting caught would by no means be a great thing.

Though that doesn't mean I don't like her presence. In these years Kei had become a irreplaceable existence to me. Everyday in this school has started to become a little more enjoyable with her company.

[AN:Yeah I know kinda Oc but remember that it is in their third year.]

"Hey what are you thing about so early in the morning.. (Cow noises*) " Kei grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me.

"Nothing... I was thinking about how many good deeds I had to do in my past life." I blankly stared at her.

"Hmm what do yo-Hah?!" Seems like what I said finally clicked in her head.

She grabbed my pillow and stated hitting me with it.

"Baka! Baka! Baka!!" She kept on shouting while still thrashing around . I smiled faintly at her anatics.
.
.

"baka.... Baka.... " Gradually her voice grew fainter and her bangs covered her eyes. Her smile nowhere to be seen. I started to get a little worried to I walked towards her and bent down on my knees to look at her...

"baka baka baka.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

B̶̢̨̡͇̹̝̟̥̼̖͙̻͂̅͗͌̓̊͋̍̆̚͝͝ͅͅă̸̡̢̗̳̥̰k̷̨̞̥̱̫͉̜̹̣͎̫͔͗͑̽̀͝ͅè̵̡̢͙̭͓͇̜̯̖̙͈̝̥̗̎̆̐ͅṃ̴̬͎̦͊o̴͇̟̯̕ͅn̸̠̱͈̞͚̜̞̝̝̟̤͚̏̍̐͊̃́̍̄̀͆̓̉͋͆ǫ̵̡̱͔̰̱͉͉̯̀͜"

All of a sudden she looked at me with a distorted face. Her voice grew dark and sinister...

This wasn't Kei. At least not the Kei I knew...

"G̸͓̘͚͖̊̾̿̈́́̎̉ọ̶̜̟͙̬̦̹̼̰̻̋͛́̅͊̔̽͘̕̚ ̷͍̫̞͙̹̥̤̫̗͖̺̈́̑̄́́̽̎̌̎̃̀̆͌̉̏͊̒̕̕a̵̛̟̣̬̒̒͌̃͒̓̔͊̒̔̕w̴̘̰̻̺͉͋̀̎̆̿̂̑͝͝͝͠a̶̡̧̛̰̯͎͚̹͔̖̤̳͉̩͇͉̙̎̄̅̅̾̀́̃̽̎̾̕͝͝͝͝y̵̢̡̡̘̞͉̙̤̲͎̹͙̫̱̣̙͉̭͖̑̀́̎̌̚͜ ̸̢̡̣̙̭̯̭̦͈̖̠̫̝̙̩͇͙̙̎͌͒͆̓̽̍̾͝.̷̩̏̈͑̊̈́́̊.̵̡̛̙̹͉͚͖̭͕̫͎̥̜̱̣͔̜̗̑̋̌͋̊̐́̈̾͝.̶̻͙̲͐̑̔̅̌̎̌̐̀̇̈́͒̐̚͜͝͠.̵̨̛͎̞̾̌̓́͊̋̑̒̿̎̐̀̄̓͘͘̚͝ͅ ̸̡̛̦̥̬̫̙̰͕̥̗̠̪̹̭͕̪͕̺̲́͊̈̌̆͆̋̀̒̃͘"She muttered once again...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'Kiyotaka! Kiyotaka are you there?!"

I opened my eyes abruptly, my senses still not fully functional; All I could make out was somebody calling to me. The voice seemed distant yet familiar.

"Jin? " After a while my senses returned. My back was drenched and drops of sweat rolled down my forehead. I was suffering from a severe case of migraine.

'Thank god you are awake... I had been trying to wake you up all this time..'

I looked around......

Where are we?
I said to no one in particular.

I was inside a well furnished and luxurious room, laying on top of a king sized bed.

'Hmm oh guess that make sense.Let me explain.... Oh but first... Kiyotaka do u remember what happened before you went unconscious?'
.

I stabbed my neck and jumped of a chopper..... How.... Can... I be..... Alive?

'Yes you died..

Do you remember I that used to write web novels..Wait how much time had been since I died?'