34. My kitten, my mango, my cream

Start from the beginning

"Adi!" She tried to object but this time she aggravated my manly ego, so with strength I poked my hardness more against her inner thigh. With my free hand, I searched for her saree skirt knot. I undid it and pushed it downwards, leaving her only in panties. I pulled her thighs up. She strangled her thighs around my hips.

I pushed my pelvis against her panties-covered sex that gained a loud shivery gasp-like moan from her throat. "Rosh! hold me tightly."

She encircled her arms around my neck and held herself tightly across me with fear of falling. It inturn helped me. I continued thrusting my hardness against her vagina and on top of all, the water showering from the faucet thrilled our make-out. I wanted relief and this time only she will help me. I placed kisses here and there on her neck. I bite her neck and continued thrusting against her.

"A...Adi!" She moaned louder, loosening her hands she rested her back against the wall. I took her lips in my mouth and simultaneously gave aim to both of my works. On every thrust, her timid body was humping up and body, making her out of breath, making her restless. She seemed to enjoy every thrust as a satisfying smile was taking place on her face. She hugged me back, holding me tight, once again. I feel happy to give her all happiness that she deserves. And I am happy to fulfill all her desire, even those of which she has no idea. I pushed her more against the wall, to have enough support and kept thrusting my manhood against the drenched panties. Because of wetness, my hardness was getting the liability to travel deep inside her through her panties. 

I helped her near her to her climax by slipping my one hand into her panties. My index stroked her clitoris only a couple of times when I heard her scream. 

"Aditya!" she wailed out. Though she took time when compared to the last one, still I feel it was so soon. I slipped my hand out of her panties and held her tight, almost squeezing her when I felt that it was my time to realize out.

"I need to kiss you!" I ordered. she pulled away and immediately I placed my lips on her. I grunted in her mouth and kissed her hard with passion and pleasure when I was on the verge of my orgasm. I hadn't realized my aggressiveness and kissed her arrogantly while coming in my underwear. I left her mouth and regretted seeing them redder.

"Sorry!" I traced my fingers on her lips.

She shook her head, "I loved it," she said sucking my fingertip. She licked it and closed her eyes. 

She hugged me back and left her legs after she had calmed herself.

I helped her in the shower by applying soap to her back. We stayed in the bath for more than an hour, playing with each other. This night was fun, romantic, and naughty too. She mocked me by applying soap to my eyes. Without throwing curses and fighting it is impossible to end our day. Later, I helped her in drying her hair. I gave her my t-shirt and boxers. I wanted only one thing, that every night she should sleep with me and wear my dress.

While lying in bed, I hugged her from behind and pulled her closed towards me. I kissed her neck, "Rosh! I want us to lie like this every night."

"Even I. It's like I am getting habituated to you."

"Then let's marry!"

"It's not easy Adi." 

I turned her around and cupped her cheek, "why? Don't you trust me? Or you need more time."

"No, Adi. I don't want time, I am just afraid of it. I don't want anyone to come between us again. But..." she stopped and gazed at my chest, probably sending her brain, deep in thoughts. I pulled her in my embrace. "...I..."

"What happened baby, what is bothering you?"

"Nothing is bothering me, I want you. I want Ana and your mom, and dad. I never saw what a mother love but after spending time with her, I realized, I am losing a wonderful thing in my life. What's wrong with me, Adi? Am I a not good daughter to my mother?" I shook my head disagreeing with her.