Chapter 1

*The Bunny Princess*

*Author's Note: Hello there, Vertera here with my first fanfic! This time, I wanted to write a story for the first time in my life. That inspired me to write a story about Sonic and his friends. Thank you to everyone who has supported me over the past three years. You guys are the best! I love you guys so much! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this fanfic. Thank you so much for giving me love and support, everybody, with the author's notes! Hope you enjoy the story!*

*Disclaimer: I do not own Sonic the Hedgehog, nor its characters. SEGA does! And Vertera the rabbit belongs to me.*

Vertera's heart raced as she found herself being pulled into the mysterious portal that had materialized in her room. Panic and fear gripped her as she desperately tried to resist, but it was futile. The world around her blurred and twisted, and before she knew it, she was transported to a completely different realm.

As she landed on the other side, Vertera's initial fear began to subside, replaced by curiosity and a sense of adventure. She looked around, taking in her new surroundings. The air felt different, and the landscape was unlike anything she had ever seen before. It was a world filled with vibrant colors and fantastical creatures.

Now, let's think about what Vertera might encounter in this new world. What kind of creatures or characters could she come across? And what challenges or obstacles might she face?