Vol 3. Ch 8 - The Foursome 3

Start from the beginning

She enjoyed every last bit of it but knows that this wasn't the end. She was still owed to have sex after Deku was done with the currently sex crazed Mina who was humping him like no tomorrow. "...just wait for Deku... I'll give you more..."

Just like what Hagakure observed, Mina was moving like a housewife deprived of sex. She vigorously bounced on his dick, eagerly wanting its hidden white treasure inside. "Don't lose me now! Move those hips some more! 1! 2! 1! 2!"

Mina cheered on his penis. She tightened her vagina some more to give Deku's dick a taste. Just like her beat, she continued to shake her ass as she drops bounce in union.

"My turn." He said with a grin in his face.

With his hands now free, he grabbed unto her bubbly ass and gripped on it like his life depended on it. He pounded her the same but now with his hands free, he can now do something he wasn't capable of doing before. With his hands grabbing the cheeck of her butt, Deku filled his hands with power and use 1% of his quirk to slap Mina's huge pink ass.

"HYAAAAAAAAH!!!" She screamed.

Her ass experienced a sensation where she can't differentiate whether it was pain or pleasure. Nonetheless Deku still continued and Mina still enjoyed it. With her right ass now red as tomato, he moved on to the left.

"Take this!" Another scream was released. Mina was now on the verge of tears although it was tears of joy since the river flowing from her eyes was matched with a sultry gaping smile.

If that wasn't enough. Deku also sucked on her tits as he played her ass like a bongo. Her erected nipples tasted salty. Probably due to the sweat that has soaked her body. The fabric of her bra was also soaked but that didn't change the experience. Mina's body was violated at every way. She moaned and moaned until she was silenced but Deku's tongue.

"MFFFHHH" She has said in surprise.

Deku moved on from her breast and conquered her mouth. He knew every nook and cranny of her mouth so it was an easy domination. Her body once again felt that electrifying feeling it once felt during her conversion. It felt like it was incomplete, unwanted and ugly. But when it felt the touch of a man, specifically Deku. It became perfect, it became his possession. And just like what she felt before, it wasn't long until she was going to last.

"Close... I'm close..." Breaking of their hot kiss, her hips were now nearing mach speed as she was nearing her end.

Deku hardened his cock. He too wanted to satisfy his subordinate. His member twitched rigorously like a vibrator as he pounded her some more.

"I'm... coming!!!"

A gush of liquid was felt inside Mina's womb. Screaming in delight, she was spreading her legs as widely as possible for him to have easier access. She climaxed one final time before being dropped down gently by Deku. As she breathed heavily, cum dripped down on her pussy as her nether lips squirmed.

She was exhausted. As can seen by her looks. Mina was now satisfied. So the next and final person left was Hagakure. "Sorrt for the wait."

"Took you long enough!" Hagakure replied.

She was waiting for this moment. Now that the time has called upon her, she was eagerly spreading her ass in front of Deku. The once soft member became rock solid like magic.

Must be because of my new quirk. Is what he thought of his mysterious energy down there.

Deku held on to his dick and teased Hagakure's lower mouth. He massaged her nether lips with his shaft, moving it up and down causing her shake.