Your Wedding anniversary

♡♡♡

"Where is Mr Kim? Has he taken leave for today?"

"Yeah, it's his wedding anniversary so he has gone to meet his wife"

"97 99 98...100..." with sweat dripping from his forehead, he got up after completing his pushups, wiping his hair and taking out his t-shirt drenched in sweat.

Being in the special forces, regular workouts were like a mandatory routine for Taehyung.

He stood in front of the mirror and looked at his perfectly popped-out abs and smiled a little.

"You will be happy to know that I got the perfect abs now"

He took his protein shake and arranged his clothes before going to take a shower.

"I'll wear your favourite colour, all black, always your favourite" Gulping down the shake he went into the bathroom to clean himself up.

He came out, humming a song and running his fingers on his wet hairs. The smile never left his face as he was going to meet his wife, y/n, after a while.

Dressing himself perfectly and pushing his hair backwards, giving the full view of his forehead, he was ready to go to his wife. Flashing a smile, he looked at himself in the mirror for one last time.

"Perfect!" he headed out.

While driving, he was remembering the day he got married to y/n, and how nervous she was. How beautiful she looked in the white bridal dress, like a beautiful angel.

He stopped his car in front of a florist shop. His eyes were searching for something and as soon as he spotted the white lily, his eyes smiled.

"White Lilies" Taehyung said to the girl florist. The florist wrapped the flowers in a beautiful bouquet and handed it to Taehyung. He moved out of the Shop after thanking her. Keeping the flowers on the passenger's seat he started driving to reach his destination.

He stopped his car in front of a huge rusted gate on which a board was hanging. Stepping out and adjusting his jacket, he headed inside passing through that gate.

While walking on the green grass and passing through the graves coming on his way, his steps halted in front of a concrete grave, with a name engraved on it. Kim y/n.

"Happy anniversary wifey"

Sitting beside y/n's grave, he kept the flowers on it.

"See all your favourites today, your favourite flowers, favourite colour and...me, your favourite person. I'm sorry for coming after so many days, I know you must be mad but"

He lay down on the grass beside his wife's grave and put his hand on the surface

"Forgive me, it's our wedding anniversary today and...I miss you...a lot."

The smile that he was holding on his face all day vanished, as he was now looking at the bright sky above his head, feeling like he was lying with his wife holding her hand.

He turned his face and saw yn looking at him, lying next to him, with a smile on her face. Their hands intertwined with each other.

"You're beautiful" Taehyung said.

"And you're the most handsome husband" y/n replied.

"Why did you leave me so early, it's so unfair. You said we had a long way to go then why did you leave me all alone? It's been two years but still, it feels like you'll come back to me."

A drop of tear rolled down from Taehyung's eyes as he was looking at y/n, imagining
her in front of him. He stretched his hands towards her face as he wanted to touch her, to feel her again, to hear her soft breaths, to kiss her soft lips. He looked
towards his entangled hand with y/n's one.

"I wish this could all be real and you would be with me again."

"I love you yin, and I will love you always for the rest of my life. I never want to come out of your memories, I have decided to live my life with our beautiful memories that we made. And
wait for that day when we will finally meet again. Until then let me be in love with your memories, with your smile,
with your things. And the day, when we'll meet again our incomplete love, will be completed, your wait will be
over, my wait will be over."

Lying next to y/n's grave, Taehyung spent his whole day there.

Feeling her next to him, the place where his only piece existed, his wife Kim y/n, whom he loved more than his life. And decided to never let go of this love for y/n.

They both loved each other, and despite being separated by the fate of destiny, their love never faded, their souls will vanish from this world, but their love will always stay immortal.

❤🥀

Your wedding anniversary•

_________________♡__________________

With Love
          ~Author 에스디

________________♡__________________