When you get Drunk

Start from the beginning

I took a sip of the beverage without knowing the consequences next. Although it had a slightly harsh flavor, the drink's sweetness made up for it.

My thoughts were fuzzy and blurry as I watched the other girls dance to the music, before I realized that I was halfway through the drink.

I lowered my head and pushed the nearly empty glass out of my hands, out of concern that I could pass out if I drank any more.

I couldn't comprehend it because the beverage tasted far too sweet to be alcoholic. Never in my life have I been so mistaken, and I was beginning to regret it.

I was going to murder Alya for this, for sure.

Immediately, I got up from my chair and made my way toward the dance floor while still a little tipsy. Alya was nowhere to be seen, but Marinette was there, dancing merrily to the beat and melody of the music that was blasting from the speakers.

"Hi (Y/N)!" Marinette whirled aroun and waved her hands at me. I couldn't help but smile and wave back at her, trying to suppress the hiccup that was dying to escape my lips.

"H-how are you doing, Mari?" I cursed under my breath, realising that I stuttered a little bit. But because of the chatters of people around us and the loud music that boomed through the speakers, she probably hadn't notice.

She smiled at me. "I'm having so much fun! Come dance with me, (Y/N)!"

Before I knew it, Marinette was dancing along with the music and had dragged me down to the dance floor. I don't know what struck me, but I also began to swing my hips to the music.

We both felt incredibly alive and carefree as we laughed and talked like teenagers. I instantly gave up looking for Alya as I moved my shoulders to the beat.

If Marinette hadn't made the observation, I might not have noticed the man gazing at my behind. I spun around to see this towering man with his broad shoulders.

He flexed his hips almost in unison with mine as he slowly advanced in our direction, his eyes peering down at me suggestively.

I'm not sure if it was because the room was spinning, or because I was feeling especially bold today, but I wanted to kick his butt.

The man grinned and tilted up his lip as he stared at me; he must have noticed the alcohol-induced flush on my cheeks.

He leans in close, tickling my face with his foul breath. I had to use all of my willpower to keep from curling up and wilting away from him. He asked, "What's your name, Beautiful?" I overheard.

A small sigh escaped my lips. "It's Nanya B. Sness." I glared at him, then whirled away to find Marinette.

She disappeared a minute ago and didn't even bother telling me where she was going, how rude. Mari left me alone with this horrible excuse of a man, who didn't seem to take a hint.

"That's a beautiful name~ Come on, baby. Dance with me." In a flash, the man was already Infront of me. He swayed his hips to the music, his hands going to my waist as he forced me to dance with him.

Frankly, I had no interest in any of that stuff and wasn't in the mood for it. I believed I explained it clearly. As I wiped away the minuscule germs he left on my dress, I pushed him away once more while muttering a small curse under my breath.

But sadly, some guys just can't seem to take a hint. I hate how I'm always getting hit on by the boys I never like? It's annoying.

I'm also happily in love with someone else already. Luka is the one who should be twirling me around the dance floor and putting his hands all over my body anyways.

"Babe, wait up! I can buy you some drin-"

I heard the man being shoved aside before he could even finish his sentence, as he let out a small huff.

When I turned back, I noticed a familiar face standing directly in front of me. I recognized him even though I could only see his back and his poofy blue hair.

Luka cutie patootie Couffaine.

"Lukaa~" I immediately wrapped my arms around him from behind, a small smile tilting up my lips a his natural warmth seep into the material of my dress. I missed him so much, and it's only been Ike three hours since I last saw him.

Looking out the corner of my eye, I could see Luka and the guy glaring at each other. They look like they were going into some kind of rumble, just one little mistake and they would pounce at each other like madmans.

Luka is such a hawtie doe.

Luka probably didn't even notice me as he was to busy burying the guy six feed underground in his mind. I tried shaking him a few times, but he just wouldn't seem to budge.

"My girlfriend said no, dude. Back off." He warned, his eyes dark and menacing and- I don't know why I'm getting butterflies.

The way his voice sounded authoritative and possessive, it made my toes curl just thinking about him using that tone on me.

I'm going crazy.

The guy put his hands up in defeat, probably getting tired of Luka intently staring at him with the goal to harm. The guy rubbed the nape of his neck, then walked away from the awkward tension.

"L-Luka, notice me plez." I tugged at his shirt and looked up at him with the most doe eyes I could muster. Possessive Luka is hot Luka, but I don't want the night to end on a sour note.

Turning around, Luka gave me a complete, disapproving gaze, his lips drooping in distaste. His hand sat idly on my hip as he encircled me in his arms. He and I were like a custom-made pair; he fit me like a glove.

My head was tilted up to meet his skeptical gaze as his other hand went up my chin. His mesmerizing teal eyes were surrounded by a flurry of feelings, including worries, rage, and perhaps even a little lust.

A girl can dream, although I'm not totally certain.

"Did he hurt you? I'll find hunt him down if he even left a mark on your skin," he said, his voice raspy yet they still held authority in his tone.

As soon as that man's shadow disappeared from my field of vision, I sighed in annoyance and instantly forgot about the entire situation.

As I steered Luka and myself back to the dance floor, I gripped both of his hands and giggled fitfully at the perplexed look on his face.

"I'm fineee~ Come on! Let's dance." I'm not sure what I was thinking, but I suddenly began to climb up on one of the tables.

I stumbled a little, but I managed to stay standing.

Luka must accompany me up here, so I extended a hand for him to hold, insisting that dancing ontop of the table was much more fun than dancing on the pavement of the floor.

"Sweetheart, you are way to drunk. Please come down." I heard him heave out a sigh.

-

I remember one scenario during sophomore year- So we had this alumni ball thingy and I had to attend because my Tita (Aunt) was a teacher in that school (that and you get extra credit for participating).

It wasn't fun XD they mixed the two things I hated the most. People and dancing. It was horrible, but at least I was able to hide around the teachers lounge.

Buuut before I went out to go hide, I noticed some of my classmates stacking tables and chairs ontop of each other and they just started DANCING. They were dancing atop thos unstable stack of chairs and tables. It was a scary sight to see indeed-

Glad I wasn't as chaotic as them 😂