chapter eleven - koi

Y/N POV - THE NEXT DAY

Last night was something that I couldn't describe but I loved every second of it, it had me thinking a lot about my forms and also about what they are sexually submissive, dominants ...switch there a lot.

I get up to Alcina sitting at her vanity and doing her hair, I stare at her through her mirror and blush remembering what she did.

She looks into the mirror and sees me staring, "cat got your tongue pup" I look at her and blush even more hiding my face in the pillow.

" how long are you usually in heat?" I remove the pillow off my face and rub my eyes.

I look at her and stand up noticing I only have underwear on and a shirt. "Mines usually is on and off and it comes unexpectedly throughout the month"

I get up and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my hair, I hear music coming from in the room and notice Alcina is singing.

Wow her voice is really beautiful

I finish my hair and I decide I want to be a different form since I'm feeling different.

( not with the orange hair color tho just white)

I think I might cut my hair and change my style but I don't know yet.

I walk out of the bathroom and notice she's waiting for me "breakfast will be ready in a few let's go ahead and head down"

I remember the little girl from last night and bring up what we will do with her.

I don't know yet for now she's just our guest but I have felt like k do with my daughters around her and it seems right"
" honestly me too and well I hope she got some sleep and has some stuff I'll order her something and get her some stuff for her room"
" that's a good idea she's like you almost she seems closed off and guarded but opens up eventually and has many sides of her"
I nod and smile as we make our way to the dining room.

We get to the dining room to see the girls sitting there talking and they greet us when they see us. " hey darlings.. umm do you know where our guest is?" they shake their heads and Bela goes to answer but is interrupted by koi walking in and mumbling a little good morning with her soft raspy voice.

I see the girls look at her in awe and giggle a little, "aww she's so adorable but I know she'll beat somebody's ass"- that was Cassandra but she isn't wrong.

Koi sits down and looks over at me hesitantly, I want to hug them but I'm scared she looks away for a second, and before she could say anything I open my arms and gestured to her to come here. she looks scared for a second and I can see that she is battling herself.

" Come here honey it's okay don't be scared love " I pull her into a hug and whisper I went through the same things you went through just my experience was way worse but I'll help you get through this okay love? we all will. she looks at me and smiles with tears in her eyes.

the girls were right she does look adorable she's wearing an oversized hoodie and shorts with high socks. Alcina comes over and hugs koi too and she relaxes and cuddles into us more. I can sense the jealousy so I look up to the girls to see them pouting and I gesture for them to join and so they do.

-------------------------------------TIME SKIP AFTER BREAKFAST---------------------------------------------------

i decided im going to change my hair and style in this form so that's why i walked away from everyone, grabbing some dye and clipping supplys i start to work first dyeing my hair black at the roots and going to a light blue at the ends.

I mend any mistakes and clean up the area while I let it sit, after 30minutes I take th cover off and rinse the exes color out. Hoping in the shower I scrub myself so im not staned with color and clean myself aswell.

drying off i put on a black sports bra and black spandex leggings i dry my hair and start to cut i and trim the ends, using some styling cream I put it in for it to flow they way I want it.

when i finish i brush all the extra hair off me and finally lookin the mirror...

Damn...

(THIS IS THE HUMANS NEW CHARATER I HONESTLY DIDN'T WANT TO CHANGE IT BUT LIKE SHE'S HOT SO WHY NOT ALSO IS NOW CLOSER TO ALCINA'S HEIGHT)-( 8'9)

I like it alot I'm gonna go surprise the girls along with alcina and koi, putting on a hoodie and thigh guards i walk down the halls and see the maids looking at me with fear and also curiosity, looking at them they all pause i pull down my hood and whisper" its me y/n i kinda changed so please try to get used to it " they look at me surprised and nod getting back to work.

I walk to the opera room and see everyone in there, they look towarsds me and get up going into a defencsive state " who the fuck are you" the 3 girls say i chucle and look towards alcina and they take that chance to try and attack me so i just vanish away from them and behind alcina.

They look puzzled and turn around to see me near their mom they go to speak but i whisper in alci's ear " hello darling i have an surprise for you" she shivers and blushes , telling the girls to calm down you teleport to the middle of the room while the girls are in confusion.

" hello my loves" you say taking off the hoodie I look at them and smile. " Y/N!!" the girls yell while alci is just sitting there with a faint blush from earlier still on her face,they look at me surprised while alcina is checking me out with a blush.

" what's the matter darling didn't expect this" you say smirking at all of them. "Y/n oh shit this is you"
______
Haven't written In a while but I'm here..
1064 words