2

I woke up to my alarm blaring. I groaned and hit snooze, only to fall asleep again. I at least thought it was snooze. 

I woke up again to Lottie shaking me. "Wake up, Alyssa!" she shouted.

I opened my eyes and looked over to see it was 7:15. I shot out of bed and began getting myself dressed while Lottie was yelling at me about how late we are. We got my stuff loaded into her car and sped off to the warehouse. When we got there, the bus was all packed with our gear. We hoped out of the car and began loading my bags onto the bus. It was 7:45 by the time we were all set. 

Lottie let out a sigh as she flopped onto the couch. "We gotta get you to wake up easier" she joked. I laughed at the comment. 

"Where's Morgan?" I asked.

"He's asleep in his bunk" Lottie said. "Maybe you should go back there and take a nap as well because we are gonna get to Georgia in a few hours and be up late for tonight's concert."

I nodded and headed to the back. I went to my bunk and layed down. I could hear Morgan snoring on the other end side of me. I continued to toss and turn, trying to fall asleep until I found it useless. I got out my phone and opened up Tik Tok. Normally watching some videos on my For You page would make me tired. 

After what I thought was 20 minutes, I heard the bus come to a stop. I looked out my window to see that we were at a gas station. 

"Rise and shine you two!" Lottie exclaimed, bursting into the room.

Morgan groaned. "Why should I?"

"We're at a gas station so go get somnethin' to eat, or drink, or both and use the bathroom. Just go do your business because our next stop is the venue in Atlanta."

"Sounds good." I said, getting my shoes and wallet. I wanted to get some soda and maybe a bag of chips. "You coming with?" I asked Morgan. 

"Yea can you wait for me?" he asked. I nodded. 

We all walked into the gas station and got what we needed. Morgan got a case of Busch beer and some chips. I got a bottle of Dr. Pepper and a bag of Takis. I also decided to get Lottie her favorite snack, Oreos. She said she wasn't coming in because she was too busy, so i figured I'd help her out. 

When we got back onto the bus, it was already filled up with gas and ready to hit the road again. Morgan went to sit with Lottie and watch some TV. I decided to give sleep another shot so I went to the bunks and got myself situated. I curled up under my blanket and cover myself from the shoulders down. I closed my eyes and before I knew it, I was asleep. 

Word Count: 499