Chapter 6

POV Alessandro:

I enter an empty compartment with Crimson following me and I sit in one of the seats with him seating in my lap. I start to pet him while I take a book to read, it was a magical book because knowing how I am seen in all those books and all the teachers would be expecting of me knowing everything and I would not be Varia Quality if I cannot pass with high notes my exams.

While reading the book which was about the arithmancy, I am already advanced, a redhead enters the compartment. He also had blue eyes and freckles and seems very poor, considering the state of his robes, I still cannot get why we must wear those types of clothes, at least it is only in the classes and when there are important events. I look at the redhead, expecting him to tell me why he barged in my compartment.

Ron: Can I stay in this compartment? The others are full.

I nod at him, even if I am pretty sure that there are more compartments which have empty seats.

Ron: I am Ron Weasley, by the way.

Alessandro: Harry Potter.

I know that I must tell him that name even if I do not even recognize it. I look at him to see him surprised and he had a little grin.

Ron: Holy shit! You are Harry Potter! Can I see the scar?

This kid really has no manners. I show him the scar, even if it is not real as the real one disappeared long ago, and I see him smile and he starts to tell me how cool I am and other things.

I immediately know that this kid will try to befriend me only for my fame, especially seeing as he is poor, he will try to get money from being my "friend". So, I befriend him, knowing his plan, that way maybe I would know if it was really planned by him or if there is someone moving the strings. If it is the latter, I would have to be cautious, as Mammon and the Commander told me to not be discovered until Xanxus returned, as we do not know what the wizards have planned for me.

As the train ride was nearing the end, a bushy haired girl enters the compartment looking for a toad, as a boy had lost it. As she sees me, she immediately starts gushing about how she knows everything about me and other things. She probably wants to "befriend" me for the fame.

Another thing I noted is that the two have been dissing the Slytherin House and put on an altar the Gryffindor House, giving me hints that there is really a person pulling the strings and that person probably wants me to be in the Gryffindor House and to start hating the Slytherin one.

The girl leaves, telling us to change in the uniform, as we are nearing the station.

Sometime later, though, a blonde-platinum haired boy enters the compartment being flanked by two gorilla boys. The boy seems a total prick, remembering me about all the mafia heirs that Xanxus had told me about and ones that I had even met, which probably means that this guy is a heir to some important house in the magical world.

At least I know that I will not have to fake befriend him because he was openly hating on Ron, he also said about how he would be a great Slytherin and disses the Gryffindor House, which means that he is not one of the puppets as Ron and the bushy girl, Hermione, are.

The boy and the gorillas leave, and we finally arrive at the station. In there we, the first years, are told to get on the boats with no more than 4 for boat. I get on one with Ron and a scared-looking boy, who seems to be the boy who had lost the toad in the train.

A bit later, the boat starts to move, and we finally see Hogwarts which is a big castle. The people around me are surprised and in awe, but as the Varia HQ is a castle itself, I am not surprised.