Chapter 2

We enter the Varia Medical to see Lussuria looking over a kid, who seemed to be about 4 years old.

I look closely and immediately see the lightning scar in his forehead.

Now, I might be a flame active, an arcobaleno and a part of the mafia, but before that I had been a wizard and I still get information about the Wizarding World, so I know for sure that this kid right in front of me is Harry Potter, the Savior of the Wizarding World and the Vanquisher of the Dark Lord.

I think it's a bit ironic how the savior is now an officer of the Vongola independent assassination squad.

Suddenly, I sense something wrong in the scar, it feels like very dark magic. I look closer with the help of my magic and mist flames and see that there is a part of a soul in the scar, probably an horrocrux from the Dark Lord. I would have to tell this to Lussuria to see if there is something that she can do with her flames to take it out, maybe my flames would work too.

Mammon: I know who he is.

Squalo: Voi! Really? You have only just seen him.

Mammon: I will tell you more about it with the other officials. For now, I will only tell you that his name is Harry Potter. Also, his parents are dead, he is an orphan.

Lussuria: Then, who has been abusing him?

Harry: It was my aunt and uncle.

He said it very lowly that we almost did not catch it.

Boss seems very mad, but for someone that has his Famiglia in great regard and wants to protect them, and someone is now telling that some blood-related relatives had been abusing of his nephew was something for him to get mad.

Xanxus: Kid, would you like to be called Harry?

Harry, the Kid, shocks his head. I think it is a bit normal, he probably does not feel that Harry is his name anymore, seeing that his relatives had not even called him by it.

Harry: I do not want to. For me it is not my name anymore.

As I guessed, then Boss decides something.

Xanxus: I will find a name for you and when it is time you will have a code name fit for the Varia.

The kid looked at the Boss excited. It was a bit surprising that the Boss decided to name the kid and not only giving him a code name, but he probably has also started warming at the kid.

After that and the kid thanking Boss for wanting to name him, after a lot of failed attempts of him saying that they did not have to do that for him, Boss and Squalo left the room leaving me with the extravagant Sun Officer.

Seeing as he had returned to heal the kid, I decide to tell him about the scar. He investigates it with his flames and see the part of soul too.

We, then, decide to try using both our flames to take it out or to destroy it while its inside the kid, making him go to sleep first.

After pouring our flames for about 10 minutes, the piece of soul finally gets destroyed and part of the kid's scar starts to fade.

Lussuria, then continues to heal the other lesions and manages to make the lightning scar fade away.

After he finishes, we go to inform the boss, just to find that he is with the other officers reunited.

Xanxus: I was about to tell the other trash about the news.

Levi: What news, Boss?

Xanxus: Ottabio is dead.

Bel: Who killed him? I wanted to be there to see it.

Levi: If there is a new Cloud Officer, shouldn't he be here to introduce himself?

Lussuria: He cannot, he is currently in medical.

Xanxus: As I was saying, before you trash interrupted. The new Cloud Officer is a kid younger than Belphegor. Mammon told me that she was going to explain to us about him.

Levi: Another one?! Boss you cannot be serious!

At Levi's exaltation, Boss only glares at him to calm down. Levi probably thinks that he would get another brat that messes with him as Belphegor does, but seeing how he was acting before, he would only do that if Bel spent a lot of time with him.

Squalo: Voi! Can't we end with this?! Mammon tell us.

I, then decide to tell them, I hope that they will pay me later and with interest for making me tell them about the magical world even if they do not know that it is what I'm going to tell them.

Mammon: The kid's name is Harry Potter, though he has asked to change it.

Only after this phrase I see the prince flinch, does he know something about the magical world? Now that I think about it, he could well be a prince of one of the magical monarchies, I would have to investigate it later if he does not say it.

Levi: And what is with that?

Boss and I glare at him making him flinch, Boss because he probably wants to know what is so important, and me because of being interrupted. I will have to charge him later for that.

Mammon: Before, I would have to explain you about another thing. There is another community around the world like the mafia, that has something like Omertà. It is a community that can use magic, not flames, but magic.

I, then explain them about the Wizarding and magical world and let them some space for them to think. After about 20 minutes of silent and them except Bel processing my words, the Sun Officer decides to ask something.

Lussuria: What does that have to do with the kid? Apart, from him being, maybe, part of this community?

Mammon: Well, some years ago a dark wizard, who is called Voldemort started to terrorize the wizarding community, killing the ones that opposed him and the ones that came from normal people, also a lot more crimes. But, about 6 years ago, he went to kill a family, succeeding with the parents, but when he threw the killing curse to the baby it reboot, killing him or at least vanishing him.

Bel: And that baby is Harry Potter. He is famous for that in the Wizarding World.

I never expect it for Bel to just reveal himself, but probably seeing that he would not be the only magical one, he just decided to do it. What I do not approve is that he interrupted me.

Xanxus: How do you know trash?!

Here it goes.

Bel: Ushishshi, the prince is a wizard too, the country where the prince rules is a wizarding country.

So, I was right.

After talking a little bit more about the kid being famous and a wizard and about Bel's situation too, we part our ways, each of us going to our rooms or offices. Some going to sleep and some going to do paperwork.