Chapter 17

Top of the mornin to ya laddies and welcome to another chapter of the aftermath!!!!🤣

Sorry for not posting. I was in joying my summer....

Previously on the aftermath

Woods heard Carlee's phone ding, walked towards it and (sister) snatched it. He walked away mischievously and sat with Sam. "Sam, SAM," he whisper-yelled, "What Woods," she looked at him then glanced at the phone and back at him, "why do you have Carl-." "SHHH! Lets text her friend back, obviously nothing bad, just text her," ''Why,"'I don't know, just because," Sam finally gave in and sighed. ( if you don't get this reference then you'er not a real fan of project 863 🤣/jk or am I?)

On to the story

Ashley- Hey charlie, where are you
"Charlie"
(woodland mall and sam houston)- we were at the school, why did you call me charlie
Ashley- ...
Ashley- Who tf are you

Sam and Woods stared wide-eyed at the phone, "Holy shit" Woods said in a shocked tone."CARLEE!! YOUR FRIEND IS INSANE!!" Woods exclaimed, as the duo speed walked to Carlee and Matt."Why what happened?" Carlee asked as Woods handed the phone to her. Matt raised his eyebrow at him "you took her phone?" Woods and Sam were frozen in place "Don't look at me I tried talking him out of it" Sam spoke up."Way to throw me under the bus, Samantha" he looked at her in betrayal. "Let me talk to Ashley to clear this up" Carlee sighed as she called Ashley and put her on speaker. "Who are you and why do you have her phone?" Ashley said in a harsh tone. "Ashley, It's me" Carlee answered, "Oh... Hey Charliee! So.. Did Sam Houston or Woodlands Mall have your phone, Or was it Sir Matthias Fredrick the 3rd?" Ashley said sarcastically " First of all don't call my uncle that and secondly it was Sam and Woods" Carlee said back."Samuel L. Jackson and D. Woods. Got it" Ashley says sassily. " Their name's ar-." Carlee started to say, " So what's going on?" Ashley says cutting her off.

Sorry again for not updating 😅

But anyway this chapter has 367 words in it

Bye my fellow subject four members ✌🏻 ( P.s don't worry I won't leave y'all for so long this time.)