I looked around me.

Strange... Nobody is here even though it's 9.

Tack tack..

What was that? I turned my head around and found a teddy bear?

I am getting some ominous vibes from this thing. Slowly I backed away.... Nobody should know that I am here so what is going on?

The nearest place to hide is about 150 meters from here. My car is blocking me right now but that thing is coming towards me.....

3....
2....
1....
RU-Boom!

"Argh!" I was blasted away from my car as it exploded.. My skin was scorched and a metal piece was etched on my lower abdomen.

Dammit I should have been more careful. As expected he was not going to let me go just like that.

Tak! Tak! Tak!

"Haah! Haah!" Using what seemed to be like all of my strength I looked up to see the man I detested the most.

"I told you Kiyotaka.. I won't leave you alone no matter where you go. I will always find you. Now let's go back."he said glaring at me from the top.

"Take him with us." He commanded the men behind him.

Seeing the one who was approaching me, I was left speechless. But all these years.... No I am certain that he was not with hi-I see... I forgot not everyone is like me.

"......." The person stared at me with eyes full of pity and guilt.

He then muttered..
"I am sorry Kiyotaka-kun" He said with face full of remorse; he almost started crying.

"How is she?" I managed to utter these words.

"We married each other three year ago and  had a child last year. She got over you eventually...."
I closed my eyes and started remembering every moment of my high school life.

When I opened my eyes tears were falling off his eyes , his face was red eyes so dark that they were
"Good luck Youske.. Send her my regards.... And tell her that I lived a fulfilling life up until now............
Haah! Haah! Haah!
.
.
Also keep her happy ok."

Blergh! Cough!

I coughed a bit of blood.

"Hirata can you fulfill my last wish............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In the end it's just like I said you don't know what will happen next in your life. And here I thought I had finally left the name Ayanokoji Kiyotaka behind.

The men carried my bloodied body to a helicopter. The doctor was tending to me wounds. Another one of my short lasted freedom.

" I told you right you will never leavey grasp as long as I am alive Kiyotaka." His voice still stern after all these years.

"Let's go back now and continue... "
I absentmindedly listened to this rambling.

"You said I will never leave your gasps as long as you are alive huh? " I finally looked up to him and said.

"How much of me do you understand?" I asked him with a blank expression on my face.

"Everything."he said without batting an eye.

" Then you must know my ideals as well. "I said once again.

At this point he started to get sceptical.

" In this world winning is everything. It doesn't matter what needs to be done. It doesn't matter what needs to be sacrificed. As long as I win in the end it's all that matters-

"So what!? You lost!"at this point he started getting restless.

" Even if the one I have to sacrifice is myself" I looked at him as I said my final lines."
As if on cue the man in front of me got several messages all of a sudden. He stared at me with a fierce look before taking out his phone and answering a call.

I closed my eyes and waited.

And so I waited for a couple more minutes.

As I opened my eyes I looked up to see my father's devastated face.

"Y-you what did you do!?!? " He was furious as nothing I did made sense to him.

"You will go down with me you know that right!?? "
At this point the stern face he had crumbled.

"Yes I do that's why.. "
I took out a piece of metal scrap from my pocket and stabbed myself on the jugular vein.

I have no reason to live like this anymore...... All this time I had been waiting... Waiting patiently just for this moment to deliver the most fatal blow to you.

I took the scrap out.
Blood immediately gushed out of the exposed part.I didn't directly Pierce my neck t9 give me a small time window for what I have to do. I have approximately 3 second before I faint and die. My mind will shut down after a second. Before that....

I put all ay strength and focus in a single action. I jerked upy body and swiped my hand towards that man's eye. I will leave a scar you will never forget......father..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

The next second the world turned blank.. I don't know if I succeed or not but at least they can live the life I wanted..

Farewell everyone..... Farewell Kei......

I hope you will forgive me........

If there is anything such as an afterlife I want to love like a human not a monster. Free of any restraints.. Like an orca in the sea.....
.
.
.

[AN: got tired of reading a free bird flying ]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Kiyotaka!....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wake up sleepyhead!!'

So that's it for prologue guys hope you like it. The story just came into my mind all of a sudden so I wrote it....
I dunno if I will continue this fic but I will try my best.Do continue if you like it. I will probably fast forward a lot of stuff.. It will make sense but it might be a little too fast for some readers so please bare with it..
Anyways
Stay Curious fellas!