-Close Meet-

3rd Person's POV:

After dinner gyomei and uchū went to bed to sleep while yuni was already asleep, the next day gyomei woke up at 7 AM and started to make breakfast, yuni smelled the food and got up, she went to uchū's bed and woke her up by putting her paw on uchū's nose, uchū slowly opened her eyes and looked at yuni "what...?" Uchū said tiredly "himejima-san is making breakfast" yuni then got off of uchū's bed and uchū sat up from her bed and stretched her arms, she got up from her bed and made her way to the dining table, there she and yuni saw gyomei placing two plates on the table while the food is still cooking, gyomei felt her presence and said "ah, child your awake, come here and sit while I still make the food" uchū hummed and 'ok' and sat down, gyomei sets a small bowl of milk on the floor and a bowl of cat food, yuni quickly went to the food and sat next to it and looking up at gyomei and uchū "why isn't she eating?" Gyomei asked, as he placed the food on the table "she only eats once we start to eat" gyomei then sat down on his chair and uchū and him both said "itadakimasu" while yuni said the same thing but a bit quieter, they then started eating their food.

After eating gyomei picks up his plate and sets it to the sink, he turns around to grab uchū's plate but she had already placed it at the sink "ne, himejima-san why don't I help you around the house? It's the least I could do for you taking me in" gyomei gave her a warm smile and patted her head "alright, why don't we start washing the dishes" "hai!" Uchū exclaims.

An hour later they decided to take a walk to a village nearby, they wandered around and uchū looking at everything in amazement, uchū was skipping leading the way while gyomei was behind her smiling, a few minutes of walking uchū saw someone familiar and shouted out their name "Ohayo Rengoku-san!" Rengoku turns around and saw uchū and gyomei and started to run to them while waving, he then stopped running once he was now in front of them now feeling short because of gyomei's height "Ohayo! Uchū and Himejima-san! I didn't expect to see you guys here! What are you doing here!?" Rengoku exclaims smiling brightly "Oh! We were just wandering around the village! How about you?" Uchū responds "I heard there was a new food stall here that had become popular recently! So I came here to buy one of their food to taste it!" Rengoku beamed "Ooh! Have you found it yet?" Uchū asks, rengoku shakes his head 'no' uchū gives a little frown, while rengoku and uchū were having a conversation gyomei swore he felt a demonic presence walking around, but it also was kind of different 'weird' was all gyomei thought in his head.

Gyomei felt the demonic presence getting closer and closer behind him, so he turned around but all he felt was a human girl's presence, so he didn't think much of it, rengoku was the second to feel the demonic presence and looked behind gyomei just to see a girl the same height as uchū with the same Raven haired colored hair and same colored eyes, she was wearing a dress with long sleeves, with black socks that reached her knees, and a black cat hat, rengoku took a closer look at the girl by walking near her, uchū was confused and walked to where rengoku had walked to and looked at who he was staring at.

There she saw the person rengoku was looking at, her eyes widened once she saw who she was looking at, it was ginga, but she quickly hid her surprised expression by hiding it with a calm expression, she then used telepathy ask what she was doing here 'Ginga!' Ginga wasn't surprised to hear her so called 'sisters' voice 'what?' She asked in her mind

Ginga and Uchū's conversation using telepathy
G = Ginga
U = Uchū

G: what?

U: what are you doing here?! Gyomei and rengoku are here you know!!

G: yea, I know that so what? I came here because I wanted to, I was about to leave when I saw you guys but I changed my mind when rengoku started to talk about that food that was popular recently

U: 🤦 seriously? All for food?!

G: hey! Your a foodie too you know!! Your a much more bigger foodie than me!

U: yeah, yeah whatever just leave before they see your full face!

G: ugh! No! Not until I find the food I was looking for!!

U: can't you do that another time?!

G: no!

U: wait I have an idea.

G: what's your idea?

U: why don't you leave, and later at night I'll buy you the food and give it to you! How does that sound?

G: -sigh- fine but what about gyomei?

U: don't worry about him! I'll be back in the house as fast as lightning!!

G: alright, alright I'll leave, goodbye, and tell yuni I said 'hi'

U: yeah, yeah just go!

End of conversation

Ginga then started to leave, walking away "ne, rengoku-san? Who were you looking at?" Rengoku looks at her with a smile and said "oh! Nothing I thought I saw another girl that looked like you!!" Rengoku exclaims, while uchū just chuckles, a small sweat falling on the side of her head where rengoku can't see it "anyways! Why don't we start looking for that food stall you were talking about?" Uchū suggested, rengoku nods and starts walking around trying to find it, uchū sighed quietly in relief and follows rengoku while gyomei just follows them from behind, turning his head now and then whenever he felt a weird demonic presence, while rengoku and uchū were busy finding the food stall and getting hungry by the second they talk more about the food that rengoku heard from others.

➶➶➶➶➶ Cliff Hanger➷➷➷➷➷