37 | (•‿•) or , ಥ‿ಥ

Start from the beginning

Karan was sad he thoughted that teja will come once to talk but she didn't came .

Next day...
Today is mehndi nad Sangeet.
All got ready nearly 11. am.
Teja tried to talk to karan but he ignored her.

The function started .
Minakshi asked karan to sit beside her , he obeyed.
Because he don't want to give her any chances to speak against teja .

He secretly kept stealing some glances from her .
She was also looking at him.
On mehndi they don't have too much fun .
Mk asked teja to also get mehndi on her hand, firstly she refused but then agreed.

All girls hand was wet with mehndi .
Teja again tries to talk to him but he walked away ignoring her., It hurts her.
All sat down together on dinning table for lunch.
Teja and Siddharth are last to reach , and there was only 2 seat left beside minakshi or beside karan .
He sat beside karan so she sat there beside minakshi, mk passed dishes and everyone serve for themselves.

Kk's pov -
Mere baaju me bhaitne me bhi problem hai isko
---×---

Kk had to pass sweet to teja but he said " sweet to last me le sakte hai abhi khana khate hai "
He said this because he wanted her to come and sit beside him
They all started eating, minakshi asked karan to feed her and he obeyed.
Teja didn't look at her plate as she was busy in glaring them and ate chilli by mistake
She coughed  , her eyes are getting red
" Beta paani de usko " mk asked him.

But he ignored her words and continued eating so minakshi passed her water , she drank it she tried hard to control her tears but it falls down , it was not because of chilli it's because she was hurt.

Kk's pov -
When she coughed and her eyes started getting red because of chilly , i stopped myself hardly to not pass her water . She was looking at me with teary eyes and it hurts me too .
Pov end -----×

She stood up from her seat.
" Kya hua beta " mk asked
" Bas ho gya aunty or nhi khaya jayega " she replied
" Arey thoda sa hi to bacha hai khatm karle "
" Arey maa agar nhi khana to rehne do kyu force kar rahe ho " kk said without looking at her
She smiled at mk and went to her room.

After lunch...
Kk wanted her to come once and talk , he know she was hurt but he was also hurt na ., This time she  was not coming behind him to manao

They all rested on their respective rooms.
At 6.00 pm.
Everyone got ready and come at hall.
Mk complemented teja " bilkul pari lag rahi hai "
She smiled
She waited for karan because everytime she got ready he is the one who compliments her  .

But according to teja , this time he didn't even look at her .
But Karan's gaze was on her only he turned his head in opposite direction whenever teja looks at him.

The Sangeet function started :-
Firstly they did a group dance .
Then boys did their group dance.
After that girls did.
At last both couples dance together
Teja was so emotional seeing all this .
Shivu , Prince , shruti everyone are trying there best to comfort her.
Now it's time for some games like they had to pick any two chits and whoever's name were there on chit they had to dance together.
On first two chit Shruti and prince name come , they danced in soft romantic song and our Yuvi was a little jealous.
Song stopped shruti immediately come to Yuvi .
" Sorry bhabhi aapko bura to nhi laga na "
" Nhi nhi kuch nhi hota game hai na bas "
In next two chits Teja's and Karan's name come.
Teja was a little happy, she smiled brightly but her smile faded hearing him " yaar me thak gya hu tum log karo "
So shruti shuffle the chits again.
Next two names are of Omi and Parvez .
They danced crazily in naagin song.
In next chit Karan's and prince name come.
" Kyuki abhi karan thaka hua hai to aap log baad me karna " shruti said
" Nhi nhi mai thik hu ab i am ready chal bro !! " Kk said
Teja felt bad .
Like this games carried on after sometime Shruti asked girls to sing .
Firstly Yuvi singed after that shruti sang and after that minakshi.
At last teja sing lag  ja gale song..