𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

Hello! I hope you enjoy this story!! I'm still new to this😅But let get on to the story :D

Third person POV

It was Halloween night and a certain headmaster went to go visit a certain grave.
Dumbledore made his way to the graveyard of Godric's Hollow.He is going to visit the graves of Lily and James potter.As he made his way to Godric's hollow he noticed that the grave looked like someone dug it up...And the headmaster was angry.

Dumbledore's POV

Who dares to vandalize Lily and James potter grave!I was angry that someone cruel would do this! It then took me a minute to realize someone was kneeling down on the grave and it was man but he was crying...As I approached the man he looked at me and said "Headmaster dumbledore!Whats are you doing here...?"
I looked at him for a second and I was angry..
"How dare you to impersonate James potter!?! You death eater!!"The head master said as he took out his wand.James was kneeling on the Ground and now he got up and said "Wait professor,It is me James potter and I'm not a death eater!"As the brunette held his hands in the air.The head master then said "Then prove it that you are indeed James potter."as the headmaster pointed his wand at James.James then turned into a stag and turned back and Dumbledore was in shock but he still needed More proof.Dumbledore then said "Alright that's some proof but I will put veritaserum to prove more that you are James potter."The brunette then nodded.As Dumbledore apperated to his office with James.

Third person POV

After taking the veritaserum Dumbledore was shocked this indeed is James potter....
He then called mcgonagall to his office and she was in shock then angry.After the headmaster explained everything she was crying as she hugged James for being alive and after talking they heard the brunette say something.

James POV

I watched as both of the professors talked.I then said "Where is my son...Where is my baby boy..?"Both professors looked at eachother and then Professor mcgonagall spoke up and said "James we are in 1993 and you were dead for almost 13 years...and Harry is now 13 years old.."I looked at her and I couldn't believe it my Baby boy...Harry is now 13...I then asked her "where is he I want to see him!?!"Dumbledore then was about to say something to me until we heard a knock and he said "Come in.."And it was Harry in the doorway...My little boy..Holy Merlin..harry looked like me with lily's eyes....

Harry's POV

As I opened the door I saw professor mcgonagall and a man with round glasses like mine.Dumbledore then told me "Harry my boy...please sit..I need to tell you something."
I was nervous because he was talking in a serious tone.I sat down and he said "Harry my boy...You must be wondering who this man is...we'll something incredible and extraordinary happend..."I then said "Well what is it professor.." Dumbledore then replied "Harry...I went to go visit your parents grave and I found it all dug up... and.'' I interrupted him and I said "WHAT WHO WOULD DO THAT TO MY PARENTS GRAVE!"I was angry..That someone did this...Dumbledore then said "I'm going to get straight to the point this man standing right here is your father...James Potter.."I looked at him with disbelief and anger I was going to say something until he said "Harry boy... I put him under veritaserum and it's true he is your father...James turn into prongs..."I watched as the man turned into a stag and turn back to normal...I then stood up and looked at my father For a moment and I lunged toward him for a hug..
"Dad!It really is you!!"I was sobbing in on his chest as I hugged him and then he hugged me back.He said "Yes!Its me your dad my sweet baby boy!I've missed you so much!!Im sorry I haven't been able to raise you!!" My own father cried as he gave me kisses on my face and then kissed the top of my head.

James POV

I held Harry in my arms after he lunged at me for a hug..After talking to him,I was sobbing as well because it made my heartbreak that my baby Harry was crying...After a while he fell asleep on me..Dumbledore said I could stay in a room that was in hogwarts behind a portrait as he apperated with me and a sleeping HarryIn my arms. he said the password was Horntail.After saying goodbye to Dumbledore there were 2 bedrooms and I left Harry in the second bedroom and I laid him down on the bed And since he was already wearing pajamas I then tucked him in and I said "Goodnight Harry..As your father I promise to protect you no matter what...Remember daddy will always love you Harry."I kissed his forehead and I left him in the room to sleep peacefully.I went to the bathroom to take a shower.After my shower I went into the room and I saw a closet full of new clothes and pajamas in my size.I put the pajamas on I then went to check on Harry for a bit and then I returned to my room and then I took my glasses off and finally I layed down on my bed.I then said to myself "Lily...I promise to protect our son from any harm I promise my Lily flower..I promise."It then took me a few minutes to fall asleep and I promised my self to talk to Harry tomorrow so I can learn more about him.I then fell into a deep slumber so I can wake up tomorrow to talk to Harry.

Hey guys I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter!I will update chapter 2 soon!Bye have a good day/Afternoon/Night.
Bye