𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

Hey guy's!I hope you enjoy chapter 3!Also!How are you guy's?😊

James POV

I woke up after a long nap and I tried to move but I remembered that Harry is sleeping on top of me...But I then check the time using a tempus charm to and it's 10:pm.Then  I remembered I have to have a talk with albus to see why Harry stayed with the Dursley's...Those damn horrid muggles I'm going to hex them.I then felt movement...Harry has woken up...I said "Sorry Harry,You can go back to sleep if you want."Harry then looked at me and said "No,It's fine dad plus I'm not tired anymore."Harry said getting off me and stretching.I smiled and said "Harry I have to talk to Dumbledore about why you stayed with lily's horrid sister and her husband okay? I will be back."Harry then said "Okay dad."I then said "I promise to spend time with you when I get back,Okay?"Harry smiled and replied with a "yes dad!"I smiled and ruffled his hair and left to go to the bathroom to shower.After showering I got dressed.After getting dressed I went to ask Harry if I can borrow the invisibility cloak to not be seen by other students and I went.Harry said yes and I took off to Dumbledore office.I got there and I said the password "Lemon drops"It opened and there he was sitting eating lemon drops. "Ah-James my boy what can I help you with?Also lemon drops?"I said "No thank you albus,But I want to talk about why Harry isn't with Sirius and why Harry was living with the dursleys"I said a bit sternly.Albus looked up and said "We'll James there is reason why Harry stayed with those muggles and not with Sirius"I then said "Well then,I want to know the reason.."

Dumbledore's POV

"Alright then,James please sit down.."James sat down and was looking at me until I started to speak "Alright James ,Harry has been living with the Dursley for almost 13 years...and the day you died,Sirius came by and found out Peter Pettrigrew had betrayed you...and Sirius was furious and....Sirius had gone to find him to avenge yours and lily's death...and Sirius was framed for killing you,Lily and Peter...and has been serving in Azkaban for thirteen years..."I was going to say something until James interrupted me "What that's absurd!!!Sirius shouldn't be in Azkaban!!!It should be Peter!!"I then said "James please just listen..."He shut up "Sirius has escaped Azkaban...with the help of your son and his friends..."

James POV

"What...Harry helped Sirius escaped....That's my son!!"I was so happy Harry helped Sirius escape!But I'm still concerned because he could've gotten hurt!I then told Dumbledore "Albus,Thank you for telling me but I have to go now...I'm going to spend time with Harry at hogsmeade ."Dumbledore said "Im afraid you can not go because no one else knows about your existence except for the professors here at hogwarts..You will have to stay here with Harry until we reveal that you are alive...."I then looked at him and said "Ok then I'll stay here..But!Just so you know when we reveal that I'm alive..I'm going to take Harry with me..and he will never go back to the dursleys ever..got it."The headmaster then nodded and I left to go back with Harry.I had the invisibility cloak so thank Merlin.I made it back and I said the password I then walked in and I saw Harry eating candy from honey dukes,I smiled because he was stuffing his face with candy...I then looked at the time and it was 12:pm and I said "Harry what are you doing?"He looked and me and said "Hi dad!You we're gone for two hours!Did talking to Dumbledore take that long??"I then smiled and said "Yes it did and...Sooner or later Dumbledore's going to reveal that I'm alive to the ministry.."Harry looked at me and said "dad are you sure?..because then there going to give that info to the daily prophet.."I said "It's fine harry..I don't really care about the daily prophet."harry then smiled and said "Ok dad."I then said "Oh!one more thing..I told Dumbledore once the ministry knows I'm alive...I was wondering...do you want to come live with me..?"Harry looked at me and said "YES!Of course dad I would love to come live with you!!"Harry giggled and ran up to me and gave me a bone crushing hug.I was so happy....My little baby is coming to live with me...I then hugged him back.

Harry's POV

I'm so happy right now because soon I'll be living with my dad...And I can finally leave the dursleys!!!!We released from the hug and we sat on the couch talking about quidditch or how was school going and he was telling me how much pranks he did here at hogwarts..with his friends!He then told me how they pranked one of their professors by setting fireworks in class!It was funny .We kept talking for hours until it was 4pm and it got late fast...we ate dinner a few hours later and it was 7:pm We were by the fire and drinking hot chocolate.We were telling stories ..Until we...we'll I fell asleep.

James POV

Harry fell asleep on top of me again...I took him to his room and I changed him into to pajamas with magic...I took a shower and I got into pajamas and I fell asleep..

Few hours later (still James pov)

I heard screaming from the other room!!I got up quickly and I ran..Until I opened the door to Harry's room and I saw him crying in his sleep!I shook him awake and he woke up..looking at me in tears I then said "Harry!You poor baby..It okay..I'm here.."I hugged him and he hugged me back he said "I had nightmare that you were killed again and you left me..." Then I said "Oh Harry...It's okay I know it's scary but I will never leave you..."he hugged me back and said "um dad ...I know I....might be to old for this but can I sleep with...you tonight..?"I then said "Of course Harry and you're not old for this!Your only 13!"Then I took him with me and we both layed down on my bed.I then kissed him on the forehead and I said "Goodnight Harry..I love you."he then said "I love you too dad.."and he fell asleep on my chest.Soon I fell asleep too.

Hey guys!Im sorry for taking to long to update this story I've just been busy with school but I managed to update and yeah I'll update the other chapter.bye❤️