"You three lead the veterans, your the A team. Addison, y/n, and Bree. You take the newbies, you the uh, Z team." Bucky said.

Me and Addison nodded out heads and walked over to put the shirts on.

"Zombies, this is obviously, you first cheer camp. Now, I'm not anti-change, I'm just pro keeping things the way they are. Because, you don't mess with success." Bucky told us making me Roll my eyes.

He is anti change, he just doesn't want one to zombie out and eat him, is what it is.

"This week the veterans and the newbies, will compete, for the cheer camp cup. To see who is more cheertastic, the veterans have always won the cheer camp cup, right acey's?" Bucky said as I just looked at him with furrowed brows.

"Right!" All the acey's said doing the same pose.

"We'll see about that." I told Bucky.

"To the cheer course." Bucky said in his horn.

"Watch out snowball!" Lacey said running after Bucky with the acey's behind her.

"Oh, yes. Her hair, still white, still well conditioned, and still drawing fire with the acey's."

"Addison, get those pom poms pumping." Bucky yelled to her.

"Let's show them that we got this." I told everyone.

"Yeah!" They all cheered. Except A team of course, they left us already.

Addison- we're back her on the scene, and everyone's together.

Y/n- with zombies on the team.

Z team-its better then ever, better then ever.

Bucky- those moves won't get the gold.

Acey's- green hair is so whatever.

Bucky & acey's- you'll never break the mold.

A team- cause we're better then ever, better then ever.

Zed- tearing down the power plant. Your welcome Seabrook, I'm your man. To build a place where everyone can cheer, I'm making zombie kind cool, not feared.

Eliza- making progress that sounds great, but what's the prise we have to pay.

Zed- ready for a new day, ready for a change.

Zed & Eliza - people, zombies everybody say.

All- hey! We got this, teaming up to make progress, change the rules, you can't stop this! Together we rise we know we got this.

Addison- I wish that I could call, I hope you get my letters. Hope I get asked to prawn, it'd be better then ever, better then ever.

Lacey- oh Addison my love, gargaraza forever.

Lacey & stacey- we pull the strings, we run the show.

All- cause we're better then ever, better then ever.

Zed- we're finally allowed to prawn, gonna get our ziga ziga zombie on. Counting down the days, I've been keeping track, kinda wishing Addison would write me back. Imagine me taking her to the dance,

Wyatt x reader On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara