more questions later adriana was let go, and she walked down the red carpet to where miguel was, saying hi to fans and signing autographs.

"adriana!"

"adri over here!"

"adri you're my favorite!"

"adri, adri please sign this."

"i love you adriana!"

"i love you too," she blew a kiss, making the fans go wild as she walked up to them, grabbing papers, notebooks and pens as she signed away and made her way over to the rented jeep zander got. which is right by her side, leading her away from the crowd only to see another crowd.

paparazzi flashing and taking videos, fans screaming to have their pictures taken or autographs signed. she could see mason and miguel there already, taking pictures and signing.

"well, you're stuck." zander muttered, chuckling a bit.

"shut up zan, you're an actor too and in most people eyes' you're hot." she shuttered, "i don't know what people are thinking."

"shut up and go, i'll start the jeep and stay in my eyesight."

"yes sir," adriana saluted while he walked away and to the jeep.

the fourteen year old walked over to a woman who was asking for a picture taken with her daughter by her side who looked around the same age as her, smiling she did. hugging the girl as the mom took the picture.

after she was done, she heard a voice calling out to her. "adria!"

"yes miguel," turning around and walking to him, he pointed at this girl. who stood next to them. "she wants you to join us."

"m'kay."

the two actors put the younger girl in the middle of them, both had an arm around her back as they smiled at the camera.

they heard a click and the light flashed from the phone, possibly almost blinding the actors. both of them let go of the girl, and she turned to them with a big smile on her face.

"thank you both so much! i love you guys."

"we love you too." adriana hugged her for a last time, before all three of them separated.

adriana, once again crossed paths with an interviewer. this one was a guy, with light brown hair, and green eyes.

"adriana! hi, could i ask you a few questions?"

"yeah, of course."

adriana stood in front of him with her hands clasped together in front of her, "how do you feel about being a love interest?"

"good, very fun to film."

"okay, i've heard some fans talking about it. robin, or finney?"

"that's actually hard, but i gotta say robin."

"ooouh, same answer like your character i see"

adriana laughed as she nodded, "yeah because mans can like fight, and he had more experience with fighting, also he's just great."

"word has it that you've had a crush on someone on set."

"tristan."

"wow!" he laughed, "you did not hold back."

adriana laughed, "it's an inside joke that the whole cast literally made, i like someone else which is a secret. cant say if he is in the movie, or not."

"oh? do tell."

"well, no, but i am still holding a grudge on him from one of our cast sleep over pizza parties in like the beginning of filming,"

she smirked, switching the conversation as she stared at the man.

"what happened?"

"damn you guys love the tea, i'm joking.. anyways, he rolled ontop my foot when we were sleeping and it was so numb when i woke up i had to rest it for a few minutes."

"i said sorry!" came from the distance, which made her laugh.

"no he didn't." she awkwardly stood there, before feeling a small and quick peck on her cheek. furrowing her eyebrows, she looked to the left, seeing long curly hair down shoulder length walk past her. she turned her head seeing miguel walking away, smiling a bit she looked back at the camera. "caught me off guard for a bit, sorry."

author speaking !

phew, what a way to end a chapter am i right ladies? people? readers? fans? whatever you guys are, lmao i'm joking.

anyways this part was a filler, hope you liked it. i have the whole book like planned out, so yeah. hopefully it's not boring, not gonna lie i feel this chapters boring.

have a nice nap, mahalo nui loa for reading this book <3 or for choosing it *shrugs*

sorry for the grammars/writing errors, i tend to not re read my writings over.