It wasn't the first time Vegas had found someone that he was interested in making his submissive. He'd even enjoyed Tawan submitting to him the first few times, but he usually grew bored of it. He was sure that he would grow bored of Pete as well, but in order to get bored, he needed to have a taste first.

But Pete had backed away. Apparently he had a girlfriend.

That had honestly shocked Vegas. Pete seemed like such a clear submissive looking for a male dominant partner that Vegas wouldn't have guessed that he had a girlfriend of all things. A boyfriend who couldn't fulfill his needs? Absolutely, but a girlfriend... well, he supposed it made sense when he thought about it. Pete was a closet case in more ways than just one.

Unfortunately, Pete was also loyal and that had made him turn Vegas down. That wasn't something Vegas was used to in the least and had taken him aback. Usually he got whoever he wanted. Even Kinn's lovers were no issue for him to snatch away.

He could tell by the way Pete had swayed, leaning in towards him, that he wanted Vegas just as badly. It was just the girlfriend holding him back. His morals followed by Pete's sheer gall of threatening him with a lawsuit for sexual harassment only made Vegas want him more.

And Vegas was many things, but he was no quitter—what Vegas wanted, Vegas got, one way or another.

The question was, how would he break Pete enough to get him to give in?

He looked up towards his computer where Tawan was still in the midst of fucking himself. Vegas closed his book and set it aside, opening some of the drawers on his desk to pull out papers.

"Tawan, my father is calling for me so unfortunately I have to go—"

"N-now? B-but Tawan is so close..."

Vegas hummed, grabbing his mouse, hovering the pointer over the end call button. "I know, I'm sorry, baby, but you know how my father is. I have to go when he calls. We'll finish this up next time."

"Get your web-camera working before then, Vegas. Tawan misses you. I want to see you." There was an absolute zero percent chance of that happening.

"I'll try. I'll talk to you later." Before Tawan could give his last goodbye, Vegas hit end call and quickly turned to the papers he had pulled out of his drawer. They were details about another new medication that was going to be rolled out in the next few months. Vegas needed to make a sales plan for it. Usually he could do this alone, preferred to do it alone, but there was nothing to say he couldn't use the help once in a while.

At the very least, it would allow him to spend some time alone with Pete for a few days, which should hopefully be more than enough to get him to break. He knew he needed to approach it carefully, however, lest he pushed too hard and instead of getting Pete to give in, he caused him to reinforce those walls that Vegas had clearly seen cracks forming in beneath the previous day's rainfall.

That was an image that Vegas hadn't been able to get out of his head—Pete, soaking wet, staring at him with heavy eyes and parted lips and desire clearly taking root in him. The desire was planted, now it just needed to cultivate.

Vegas was a good cultivator.

-

"I'm sorry, you want... me to help you on this, Mr. Vegas?"

Pete's disbelief would be cute if it weren't laced with his annoying habit of looking down on his own quality. Vegas turned in his chair somewhat, tilting his head as he tapped his fingers against the arm of it. That was something he was going to need to fix once he hooked Pete and brought him to his knees—Vegas wanted to destroy Pete sexually, not mentally.