Midnight

Midnight rolls around and the gang get cleaned up

Luz POV: I miss everyone, I hope King, and Eda, and everyone else are safe back there, and well atleast belos is dead and the day of unity is over. I still cant believe all that happened a couple of minutes ago.

Amity: "Luz?"

Luz: " Oh hello Amity, are you ok-?"

Amity: "I miss them, my dad, Edric, and Emria. By the way, do you know where we are going to sleep?"

Luz: " yeah, me and Vee are going to sleep in my room, Hunter, Willow, and Gus are going to sleep in the living room. And you can either sleep with me and Vee or with the others."

Amity: *Blushes* "I'll sleep with you Luz."

Meanwhile when amity was sleeping.

Luz goes down stairs to see Gus, Willow, and Hunter?- sleeping. Luz was about to go upstairs when Hunter asked if Luz was ok.

Luz: "Yeah im fine Hunter..."

Hunter: "Ok... I also wanted to talk about something while being in the belos's mind..."

Luz: "Yeah, are you still ok about finding out you're a grimwalker??"

Hunter: "Yeah, I feel like its something I should tell the others..."

Luz: "I understand, why don't you tell willow or gus?"

Hunter: "I don't want them freaked out."

Luz: " I see, so you like Willow??" Asking Hunter with a grin.

Hunter: "WHAT, NO-no-no..."

Luz: " It's fine Hunter I won't tell her, but you should tell her your feelings before its too late, like- if you know what I mean."

Hunter: "Yeah I guess you're right... I will tell her when the time is right."

Luz then grabs a glass of water then goes back to sleep upstairs.

Willows POV: So Hunter likes me? I will tell him my feeling for later... when the time is right.

Also referrance video 

Author's note 

           Sorry if this chapter is short, I will try to finish this story later on. I will also be publishing on Fridays and Saturdays. Anyways take care and I will see you next chapter