Arrival

Luz, Willow, Gus, Amity, and Hunter all arrive at Luz's house. As soon as we entered, Luz and all of us were greeted by Luz's mom, Camila, and a- basilisk? 

Amity POV: since we arrived at Luz's home I've heard her say she has a twin sister?? But since I can remeber she was the only child. When we were being greeted by her mother, I saw another one of those basiliks from a while ago. Was she the twin sister Luz was talking about? I hope to find out soon...

Gus POV: Ever since the fight with belos I've been thinking asbout something... while I was back there I saw another human being... but this was strange, the human look alot like... hunter. I feel like Hunter and Luz might be hiding something from everyone.

Willows POV: I feel alot more safer here in the human realm. Thank god we have Luz with us here or else we would have all been killed back there. "Wait isnt that-?" 

Hunters POV: I can't help but think Gus knows something back there he was a little off when i rescued him from being attacked. He looked alot shocked at something.

Everyones POV - Luz: IS THAT A BASILIKS??? 

Amity: "Luz, why is there a basilisk in you're house?"

Luz: "She is my twin sister."

Everyone- Luz: SHE IS YOU'RE WHAT??

Luz and Camila: She is luz's Twin sister.

Willow and gus: "Wow I can't believe there is a basilisk in you're home luz, and she is also you're twin sister."

Luz: "yeah, Vee introduce yourself"

Vee: "h-hi, Im v-"

Vee was then cut off by hunter,

Hunter: "GET AWAY FROM MS.NOCEDA!!!"

Luz: "Calm down, she is harmless."

Hunter: "Harmless?"

Luz: "yes, we also need to get cleaned up and get some bandages."

Everyone: ok